Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Seal of the Seven Seas recipe?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Anyone now how to get it? I checked the gandmaster crafter in Celestia, (AKA The Floating Lands dockmaster) and he said he'd sell it to me, yet he isn't. So is there another way? Or did the game just glitch?

Timothy LegendSword
Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
You automatically get the recipe when you accept the quest.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Check your backpack, you should have automatically gotten the recipe when you accepted the quest. No purchase required.

Survivor
Apr 02, 2011
You should have the recipe already, since he doesn't have a recipe vendor option. Check your crafting page, and see if you have it.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Ricky3333 wrote:
Anyone now how to get it? I checked the gandmaster crafter in Celestia, (AKA The Floating Lands dockmaster) and he said he'd sell it to me, yet he isn't. So is there another way? Or did the game just glitch? Timothy LegendSword Legendary Pyromancer
the game glitched if he said he'd 'sell it' to you, cause the fellow just plain gives it to you when he gives you the quest. Check your recipes, i'm certain you have it there. -elijah darkthorn, corwin sandstalker- grandmaster artisans

Defender
Aug 11, 2009
Check your current quests for "That Seven Seas Show" and your crafting section for the recipe for the item.

He gives it to you when you speak to him (if you are at the right level in crafting).

Have fun!!! :) :) :)

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You don't have to buy it. When you get the quest he gives you the recipe.