Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Duncan Grimwater

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 09, 2009
In the beginning of the game, duncan grimwater says that one day he hopes to become as powerful as malistare, so in a quest (atleast over level 50), you are informed that duncan grimwater has turned evil and is the new malistare! I know i didnt think the whole quest out but this is just the main part. :D :D

Defender
Oct 04, 2009
Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
munchkinz1 wrote:
In the beginning of the game, duncan grimwater says that one day he hopes to become as powerful as malistare, so in a quest (atleast over level 50), you are informed that duncan grimwater has turned evil and is the new malistare! I know i didnt think the whole quest out but this is just the main part. :D :D

We don't need a second villain right now. Ravenwood already has its hands full with Morganthe. Besides, the quest in itself doesn't really make much sense...

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Survivor
May 21, 2010
munchkinz1 wrote:
this is not going to work its just what the kid says he only in triton ave. nothing else