Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Waterworks

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I have recently turn level 60 and got the quest for waterworks. On my first and only attempt so far my group made it pretty far but halfway through two players decided to quit :( . I was wondering if anyone else wants to do the waterworks with me cause I need to finish that quest. Any help is appreciated :D

Tiffany pixigem - legendary theurgist

Note: please post school and wizard name for future reference

Survivor
Nov 07, 2010
Aelita987 wrote:
I have recently turn level 60 and got the quest for waterworks. On my first and only attempt so far my group made it pretty far but halfway through two players decided to quit :( . I was wondering if anyone else wants to do the waterworks with me cause I need to finish that quest. Any help is appreciated :D

Hello I'd be interested. The same thing happened to me. If you ever see me in the spiral ( usually in Wintertusk or Celestia ) ask me to help you in Waterworks. :) Samuel Wintergem Lv. 60 Thaumaturge, Ice

Survivor
Jun 01, 2009
I volunteer myself as a mercinary-for-hire. I generally wander by the waterworks sigils, or in celestia/wintertusk. If you see me wandering around the spiral, friend me, and i'll help you out.

Charles ShadowFlame- level 60 pyromancer

Defender
Apr 26, 2009
I'll be happy to help if you see me around the spiral ask me to do the waterworks with you ill be happy to.

Diana Dragonpyre
Life: Legendary
Haley Ashbright
Ice: Magus( if you see on this player ill be happy to switch to Diana and help)

Survivor
Mar 15, 2011
I have recently turn level 60 and got the quest for waterworks. On my first and only attempt so far my group made it pretty far but halfway through two players decided to quit . I was wondering if anyone else wants to do the waterworks with me cause I need to finish that quest. Any help is appreciated

I would be very proud to help another wizard though i have only completed it once i still need all the equiptment.
James LegendRider
Level sixty balance
usually on scarecrow :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Survivor
Nov 21, 2008
Survivor
Dec 18, 2010
I would be happy to help... I'm usally in the Arena or Zafari......

Iridian RoseHeart
lvl 64 Legendary
Thamuturge