Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Why aren't my quest activated in MB? HELP!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
after finshing this quest, i cant find the other quest anymore.. it wont activate anymore after finishing the last quest i took at MB? can anyone tell me please??? sigh... i kept on takeing quest whatevers available now in MB but ran out? how can i get out of here please help... =(

Sergeant Major Talbot
Missing Souls(150 XP, 1 extra potion)
-Talk to Private Kinchley in Wolfminster Abbey

Private Kinchley
Sarcophagus Search (170 XP)
-Talk to Clancy Pembroke in Royal Museum

Clancy Pembroke
Not So Fast... (170 XP)
-Talk to Mayor Pimsbury in Digmoore Station

Mayor Pimsbury
A Cat-Tastrohphy(55 gold, 170 XP)
-Talk to Sherlock Bones in Digmoore Station

Sherlock Bones
Back up for Bones(170 XP)
-Talk to Ms Conrail in Hyde Park

Sherlock Bones
Out of Control(180 XP) (after finishing main quest line in Hyde Park)
-Talk to Ms Marphely in Chelsea Court

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
What is that list? Is that every quest you've done or something, or is that what's currently in your quest list? What usually happens, that i've seen, is that people don't know where to go after finishing katzenstein's lab. If that's the case with you then go to the Royal Museum where you'll get the quests to do counterweights East and West, then Big Ben. Hope this helps. -eli and crew

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
zoldiyeck wrote:
after finshing this quest, i cant find the other quest anymore.. it wont activate anymore after finishing the last quest i took at MB? can anyone tell me please??? sigh... i kept on takeing quest whatevers available now in MB but ran out? how can i get out of here please help... =(

Sergeant Major Talbot
Missing Souls(150 XP, 1 extra potion)
-Talk to Private Kinchley in Wolfminster Abbey

Private Kinchley
Sarcophagus Search (170 XP)
-Talk to Clancy Pembroke in Royal Museum

Clancy Pembroke
Not So Fast... (170 XP)
-Talk to Mayor Pimsbury in Digmoore Station

Mayor Pimsbury
A Cat-Tastrohphy(55 gold, 170 XP)
-Talk to Sherlock Bones in Digmoore Station

Sherlock Bones
Back up for Bones(170 XP)
-Talk to Ms Conrail in Hyde Park

Sherlock Bones
Out of Control(180 XP) (after finishing main quest line in Hyde Park)
-Talk to Ms Marphely in Chelsea Court

Have you seen the lady (can't recall her name right now) to get the ticket for the balloon ride to Chelsea Court? You can't get in without it. See her and you should be able to go in and do those quests.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
So... Are you asking how to get to Chelsea Court or you got there and ran out of quests in Chelsea Court?
To get to Chelsea Court you need to stop by the ticket counter and pick up a ticket.
Ms Marphely gives out several quests but there are also few quest givers in Chelsea Court so roam around the streets if you need more quests there.

After Chelsea court you will talk to Sherlock Bones and he will eventually give you the quest for the Ironworks.