Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Where is all of the grendleweed?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2011
I have been searching for hours near the grendles with only seeing maybey one person every now and then wander through but have yet to see one glimps of a grendleweed. I need 8 for an outfit that I want to make but I can't because the auction house doesn't have any and I can't find them anywhere!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
clc1978 wrote:
I have been searching for hours near the grendles with only seeing maybey one person every now and then wander through but have yet to see one glimps of a grendleweed. I need 8 for an outfit that I want to make but I can't because the auction house doesn't have any and I can't find them anywhere!
Grendleweed is a rare drop from frost flowers or, if you can get the transmute recipe, you can change 15 frost flowers into 1 grendleweed. Frost flowers you can find throughout grizzleheim, including in nidavellir. Good luck and happy crafting! -elijah darkthorn, corwin sandstalker - grandmaster artisans

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Grendleweed is the rare form of frost flowers.
You can also transmute frost flowers into Grendleweed.
Best place to find frost flowers is in Mirkholm keep near Herkir, or in areas of Wintertusk.
Or the bazaar.