Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

leviathan... from scotland?

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 13, 2011
when i first saw the leviathan spell in person, i thought about something. when it stared at the enemy, i was thinking (hey, isnt that the monster of loch ness?) does anyone else agree?

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Leviathan is a sea monster from the Hebrew Bible. The Loch Ness monster is a much younger urban legend, and no one knows exactly what it's supposed to look like. I think they're completely different; I didn't even connect the similarities between the two until you mentioned them.

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
Since the existence of the Loch Ness monster is not proven by any solid means, it's really open to sure speculation how 2 mythological creatures would actually compare in appearance, making it impossible to refute your claim. However, based on the standard of how eyewitnesses have described 'Nessie' (the loch ness monster's nickname), it would look more like a pleiseosaurus (related to the better known elasmosaurus) having a body shaped more like a turtle without its shell, flipper fins, and a long neck leading to a more basic reptillian head. But, if it looks like Nessie to you, that's cool, too. -etherchaos

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Feb 27, 2010
This Is soo weird cause I thought the same thing the same day I saw Levithian I told my friends that has to be the loch ness monster but they thought I was crazy LOL finally someone agrees with me :-)