Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Spells in Your House

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 28, 2009
Okay, so here's my idea: There should be a seperate button (like Housing and Gardening) to where you can place spells, such as Attack cards, blades, traps, and shields, on your home for a set time. You will be able to place wherever you want like a Housing item. This will motivate acting out plays, Youtube videos, decoration, etc. In order to place spells, you must use regular mana (1 mana per minute?), Post your feedback, it is most definitely welcome. :)

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MCSHWACK wrote:
Okay, so here's my idea: There should be a seperate button (like Housing and Gardening) to where you can place spells, such as Attack cards, blades, traps, and shields, on your home for a set time. You will be able to place wherever you want like a Housing item. This will motivate acting out plays, Youtube videos, decoration, etc. In order to place spells, you must use regular mana (1 mana per minute?), Post your feedback, it is most definitely welcome. :)

nah that really isnt something they should add

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
MCSHWACK wrote:
I love this idea. I would love to see centaurs running through my house shooting arrows!

Survivor
Jun 20, 2011
Historian
Jan 05, 2011
MCSHWACK wrote:
i don't get it. You want like spirit blades floating around your house or something? If you want to cast spells at your house, there are houses with arenas...

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I had this idea that I could make up a security system in my house by just placing statues everywhere and pretending that they could come alive and ward off intruders, like in the last Harry Potter movie. But this would be much cooler, because they would actually be there! i can just picture it, Heckhounds and Dragons patrolling my castles, It would be awesome!

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer