Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Slightly more crowns available with gold.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 21, 2009
Alright I'm not really saying that all the crowns items should be able to be purchased with gold but just the little things such as treasure card packs and some other minor things too. Other things that are pretty exclusive like the Lifeforce Blade are fine for buying with crowns, but one thing i really liked is the fact that it is also a rare drop. Can maybe some other items such as of a lesser value be available as drops? Thoughts on this? The crown shop is completely fair but it would be pretty cool if maybe some stuff would go on sale for gold once in a while.

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009

I completely agree with this. KI can make some minor items on sale for gold like the treasure packs, but they would probably add a limit..

Jason 8)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I think they need to make it so items like the sea dragon can be bought for gold, I remember getting a ton of gold then looking through the crowns shop to find something exclusive, but got disappointed that I could only get mounts and houses with gold.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Hero
Jul 27, 2009
lol super ultra rare card
'claim 5000 crowns'.

would be nice in a booster pack