Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Coveted badges?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
I just recently turned level 60 and so fat I have no badge on right one cause I think legendary Izard is already cool. I was wondering what are the most coveted badges in the game in case I have it. Besides for waterworks warrior, cause I havemt done it yet :P

Tiffany Pixigem - level 60 theurgist

Squire
Aug 04, 2009
Defender
Feb 25, 2011
Grandmaster artisan, definetly. I've seen quite a few grandmaster gardener badges around. Waterworks warrior, briskbreeze champion, liberator of the helephant, and whatever the one you get from completing kensington park. Also, those ones like Master of the Oasis from KT for finishing all the side quests.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
thorvon65 wrote:
I know a ton of people that want the grandmaster artisan badge lol.
Heh, that's probably cause it's one of the toughest ones to get, And one of the only ones that is actually useful to have. -elijah darkthorn and corwin sandstalker - grandmaster artisans (rivals united to craft the celestian observatory)

Defender
May 31, 2009
Most people i see have the Grandmaster Artisan badge or Savior of the Spiral badge.

I see like novices and little newbs with Savior of the Spiral badge, and it's soooo not fair.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
cookiejar42 wrote:
Grandmaster artisan, definetly. I've seen quite a few grandmaster gardener badges around. Waterworks warrior, briskbreeze champion, liberator of the helephant, and whatever the one you get from completing kensington park. Also, those ones like Master of the Oasis from KT for finishing all the side quests.

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

everything ya besides liberator of the helephant is true

but liberator of the helephant isnt even out yet

remember on these forums ya talk about stuff in live realm mostly

and that area is not even out yet

Defender
Feb 25, 2011
grvy123 wrote:
cookiejar42 wrote:

Sophia AshHeart
Level 45 Balance

everything ya besides liberator of the helephant is true

but liberator of the helephant isnt even out yet

remember on these forums ya talk about stuff in live realm mostly

and that area is not even out yet

Liberator of the helephant is coveted in the test realm, let me assure you. And, by the way, that's not really what this thread is about, so... :/

Anyways, I see people with savior of the spiral and sword saint a lot-- I myself got both badges at level fifteen :)

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I've seen a badge called Yojimbo, but have no idea how to get it. I'm gonna look it up.

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well the badge I mostly have on is Grandmaster Gardener, as even though gardening can be tough, tricky and annoying at times, the results are worth it.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
How about Spiral Geographer, for completing all Celestia Quests. And one that is almost as good, and sounds cooler; Dragonspyre Master for completing all Dragonspyre quests.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2009
Delver
Aug 12, 2009
My favorite badges I have so far are Dragonspyre Master and Emerald Champion. I have the Grandmaster Artisan one as well, but rarely use it.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong – lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong – lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong – lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong – lvl 60 Ice

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
The one i Like that is recently Becoming popular is "The Bird Is The Word" Badge, I am trying to get it now Just because SurfinBird is my favorite song