Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ideas

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I wanted everyone to come up with ideas for new spells and a quest to if you want! Here is mine: Moolinda Wu: Hello young wizard! I am proud to announce it is time for a new spell! The holy fire is a very powerful spell. Talk to Lady Oriel if you would like to learn more.
Lady Oriel: Hello! Whats that? Moolinda Wu sent you? Oh yea, the holy fire. Well to start it is a very powerful spell given only to those who can prove their humbleness and discipline through all means. It is very powerful while containing the very essence of life magic and burning through all evil. You can show that you're ready for it by defeating an evil scarecrow that haunts Mooshu.

Evil Scarecrow: So you come to challenge me theurgist? You will face my wrath for doing such things.

Moolinda Wu: So you defeated the evil scarecrow? Thank you young wizard! Once again you have saved my homeland. I think proving your capabilities of surviving without the holy fire is enough to prove your worth. Go to the rainbow bridge and summon your life minion so that they may teach you your new spell.

Seraph: Hello there young wizard! I see you have proven your worth. What? How do I know? Let us just believe I know many, many things. Go and speak these words of power to your prefessor. Mindu Tashalia Smiteth.

Moolinda Wu: Very good young wizard now tell me the words of power your minion gave you. I am pleased to present you with this spell young wizard!

You reciece 5000 XP and holy fire spell
Holy fire-9 pips-90% accuracy-100+900 life damage over 3 rounds.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I like your idea, its not ridiculous or OP. Though I think if life gets a DoT spell, it should be a low pip spell meant for clearing shields.