Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Wizard 101 for Wii

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 19, 2011
8 new servers for Wii, AmbroseWii, FalmeaWii, [Teacher]Wii, etc.

Normal Login still required.

Use: Classic Controller or Game Cube Controller.

Use the 2 wheel arrows to move character and cursor. Left for character, right for cursor, in options there would be an extra area for you to change control features as such. (Normal arrow keys option too.)

Shortcuts: Not as many, but, still basic ones.

B = Backpack
A = Area/Realm Change
Y = Spell Deck
X = I don't know

And you could also change the shortcuts.

Yeah, I didn't really have anything better to do.

Survivor
Apr 17, 2011
I think this is a nice idea. But maybe there could be some technical problems. Like, if the game disk (if that's what you want) randomly comes out of the Wii, would it maybe mess up something? Like say you are PvP'ing somebody and the game freezes while in ranked mode, you might get an auto-loss because it would register this as a "X-ing Out" and you would lose some rank points. Also, you would have to recode almost the ENTIRE game just to fit the format of a TV screen. And I'm sure this would require Wi-Fi, and from personal experience, it might not work, because whenever the phone rings in my house, I get disconnected from the Internet. Also, how would you text chat? Anyway those are some cons for this, but there are sure enough to be more pros! And just a little side note, I think it would help KI's profits from the sales of the game. Who knows? This just might be a good enough idea to spark KI's interest!

Survivor
May 29, 2011
well that would be a good idea but would that use WiFi connection? Well if it does, what about the people who don't have WiFi connection? But that would be a good idea wizard101 for wii :D :D

Jonathan Icewalker level 33 fire

Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
i have been thinking about this same idea for months AND incase you dont
know the wii consol can be hooked up to the enternet. it would be simple set up
trun on your computer load w101 hit play then in the tital menu when you pick what char you wanna play as there would be another option that would say play on the wii or something like that. you would turn your wii on and after downloading w101 channel on your wii consol you would hit play then hit play on wii on your computer then when the wii finds and connects to the enter net the game on your computer would shut off and pop back up on your wii. the only problem with this would be typing stuff for your friends in the game to read BUT there is a simple fix to that. if you turn the wii around there is a usb port that if you have a keyboard thats wireless or has a real long cord attach it to the wii or set it up and there you have it. the keyboard does every thing from typing to other keyboard stuff in the game. while the wii remote would control movement and your wand staff sword ect. also if ki were to release a special product that could be use to make you charecter move the exact same way you move in real life by using wrist and ankle bands then its like sending w101 into the future almost with vr reality sort of. if any of the professors read this tell us what you would do if you had the money and abilty to do all this cause this would be epic if done.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
May 21, 2010
it should be simpler if playing on the Wii, such as it could be a single player game, and much easier to solo, something like that. Or you could have it one hundred percent like the normal game, and to talk you would have a mini keyboard plugin that comes with the game, and it would start with Wizard City, Krokotopia, and maybe Marleybone with the disc. The other worlds would cost Wii points (kinda like crowns to the wii) on the Shop channel and buy other worlds for like 300 for Mooshu, 400 for Dragonspyre, and 500 for Grizzleheim and Wintertusk (as a bundle) and 500 for Celestia as well. KI should really look into this and maybe start with baby steps like a wii game for Wizard101 mini games. I would look forward to this
Kane Wyrmblood, Level 38 Fire

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
poinsdeth wrote:
i have been thinking about this same idea for months AND incase you dont
know the wii consol can be hooked up to the enternet. it would be simple set up
no it wouldnt do you have any idea how much wiii internet costs

~Wondoo
ps i liket the rolly eyes thing emoticon so i can use it when something is painfully obvious

Survivor
Mar 28, 2010
There should and be more places on we should see people on the computer because how we type text chat?