Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Houses become schools

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 03, 2010
I was thinking about having a room in your house (not dorm) where you could set up a classroom. You would have to buy the privilege for 2500 crowns and there would be a place where you could buy spells that you would like to teach. Those spells would cost training points. They would cost more than one (like two each) because you will be able to give that spell out forever. And a podium gives out the spells. So you can play the game. Any ideas?

Mastermind
Feb 16, 2009
Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
Delver
Apr 12, 2011
but every one might do it and you would have lot of competition no one would ever come probably cuz if the spell are that good they could learn it then use instead of give out not trying to be mean or rude those are downsides but i kinda like it but there is no point in it

Mastermind
May 02, 2009
Wondoo wrote:
because its fun and awesom DO IT KI DO IT
ok this is just as good as my tv in dorms post it fun and could make an inverse in revenue(if you don't get it ask an adult) but it would create strace with competion and make the game that much more complecated.

Explorer
Apr 27, 2009
darkjohns wrote:
Wondoo wrote:
because its fun and awesom DO IT KI DO IT
ok this is just as good as my tv in dorms post it fun and could make an inverse in revenue(if you don't get it ask an adult) but it would create strace with competion and make the game that much more complecated.
it would be pretty hard to cause that cause the only way there could be competiton is if two people visited eachothers "schools"