Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Plague Oni Not There!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 04, 2011
Anyone else get through with the wavebringer, and go to fight the Plague Oni, and His not being there?

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Survivor
Sep 12, 2008
Oh my god its done that to me to its so annoying i can not find plague oni :x :x
Its driving me bonkers

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
Docs-Angel wrote:
Anyone else get through with the wave-bringer, and go to fight the Plague Oni, and His not being there?
same thing happened to me, but the third time i tried, my friend gave me a secret that skips right to jade oni. just fight one of the wave people then enter the gate and tada, there he is. if this does not work for you, please reply and tell me whats wrong, i might be able to solve it

HOPE THIS WORKS! :D your friend Alyssa Moonriver
Stephanie Moonriver
Katelyn Moonriver

Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
first you have to defeat a pig dressed in some wierd clothing and once you defeat him he transforms into the plauge oni and he is a balance oni who knows sandstorm,balanceblade,and hex so maybe you exited the place before you saw him

Survivor
Jun 29, 2009
yyhng wrote:
Docs-Angel wrote:
Anyone else get through with the wave-bringer, and go to fight the Plague Oni, and His not being there?
same thing happened to me, but the third time i tried, my friend gave me a secret that skips right to jade oni. just fight one of the wave people then enter the gate and tada, there he is. if this does not work for you, please reply and tell me whats wrong, i might be able to solve it

HOPE THIS WORKS! :D your friend Alyssa Moonriver
Stephanie Moonriver
Katelyn Moonriver
well, yea, after you defeat the pig, i forgot about that part

Survivor
Jan 05, 2011
that happened to me on my ice too! I had to do the dungeon all over again. :(

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
It happened to me on my fire wizard. i ended up doing the whole dungeon over because Plague Oni wouldn't appear.