Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

fossils

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
i just bought a crafting recipe and it says i need 3 fossil reagents. i have no idea where to find fossils and none of the vendors sell them. the bazare didn't have any either. if anyone knows where to find fossils please tell me.

-Keira BlueDreamer
Adept Myth Wizard

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Fossils are a rare drop from stone block. The bazaar does occasionally have them, you just have to be watchful. Also, you can buy the transmute recipe to convert stone block to fossils.

Community Leader
Fossils are from stone block. Many can be found in Krokotopia if you can still near beginning of game.

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
Hey thunderfee101,
Fossils can be found by picking up Stone Blocks. And keep checking the Bazaar, cause I sell fossils on an almost daily basis.
Just have patience

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
fossils come from collecting stone blocks...they aren't common at all. I would continue to hit the bazaar to try to buy them.

Survivor
Mar 21, 2009
Aritako wrote:
Fossils are a rare drop from stone block. The bazaar does occasionally have them, you just have to be watchful. Also, you can buy the transmute recipe to convert stone block to fossils.

whats a transmute recipe

Delver
Feb 16, 2010
Transmute recipes are a crafter's best friend. They allow you to change one group of reagents to another reagent. Ususally for the more valuable reagents it is 15 of a lower level reagent to make one of a higher level reagent. In this case, 15 stone blocks can be transmuted to 1 fossil. The transmute recipes are available from each of the crafting vendors. Just page over until you find them. There are 3 vendors that sell the fossil transmute.