Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

pet

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 24, 2009
OK i want to just say if you increase the lvl point for, example now the lvl point is 60 so if increase by 10 and make it 70 i have an idea of lvl58 pets.

LVL58 Death pet: Skeleton Dragon

LVL58 Life spell:

LVL58 Myth spell: Medusa

LVL58 Storm pet: Leviathan

LVL58 Ice pet: Snow Angel

LVL58 Fire pet: Drake

OK now about the pets i want them to look like the actually to look like he spell like the Skeleton Dragon to like have smoke trail and the Drake to look like the actual spell when you summon it also the Medusa pet to look the spell also but i want to make the quest to get them like almost impossible like you need to summon LVL60 minions just to help you also i am not yet sure what to make of the life pet because it already is pretty amazing to me so far also if there is anything you can give me back in return of the great idea i be glad to take also in honor because i am in love with Wiz101 because it is just amazing me and my friends always play with any time we have to spare i also like the new realm coming to the spiral what is again Wysteria some people say it is the rival school of Ravenhood

Thanks Your Fan,
8/06/11

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
darkness4231 wrote:
OK i want to just say if you increase the lvl point for, example now the lvl point is 60 so if increase by 10 and make it 70 i have an idea of lvl58 pets.

LVL58 Death pet: Skeleton Dragon

LVL58 Life spell:

LVL58 Myth spell: Medusa

LVL58 Storm pet: Leviathan

LVL58 Ice pet: Snow Angel

LVL58 Fire pet: Drake

OK now about the pets i want them to look like the actually to look like he spell like the Skeleton Dragon to like have smoke trail and the Drake to look like the actual spell when you summon it also the Medusa pet to look the spell also but i want to make the quest to get them like almost impossible like you need to summon LVL60 minions just to help you also i am not yet sure what to make of the life pet because it already is pretty amazing to me so far also if there is anything you can give me back in return of the great idea i be glad to take also in honor because i am in love with Wiz101 because it is just amazing me and my friends always play with any time we have to spare i also like the new realm coming to the spiral what is again Wysteria some people say it is the rival school of Ravenhood

Thanks Your Fan,
8/06/11

Um, level 58 pets already exist. You have to be in Wintertusk to get them.