Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Favorite Place to Live

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
I know once you turn level fifteen you can buy a castle but what if you could buy a house on a street like triton avenue or like hyde park. Si i'm here to say where would you live personally i like triton avenue.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
razm wrote:
I know once you turn level fifteen you can buy a castle but what if you could buy a house on a street like triton avenue or like hyde park. Si i'm here to say where would you live personally i like triton avenue.

I would buy a hut or cottage in Shoshun Village in Mooshu. I like the beautiful landscape, the colorful trees, the soothing music, the blue skies, the open-area land. Everything just seems so peaceful and relaxed anywhere in Mooshu. And when I feel like visiting or seeing someone, I would just go to Jade Palace and the Shopping Area.

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
I like Mooshu myself. One reason why I love my life house. Spring like, flowers and seems soothing and peaceful. Could be cos it's so different than real life lol.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Explorer
Jul 15, 2010
I would buy a house or hut in the floating Land celestia, A house in Kishbe Village mooshu, or a house in the district of the stars.