Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Orthrus Treasure card

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Ok i heard about teleporters and i decided to gather the reagents i need to make them ahead of time. I know where to find any of the other reagents exept the orthrus treasure card. I know that i can heave a really nice myth friend make it for me but I dont wanna put that on them to make me 14 of them. and i also figured that kingsisle would make it fair and have all school students have some sort of acess to that card not just myth for crafting it.

So basically what i am getting to is, is there a boss or mob or plant or anything that drops an orthrus card?

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
Ok i re-read my post and I think it might have been a bit confusing,
To simplify
Does anyone Know where to get a orthrus treasure card without having to rely on a myth wizard for help.

Champion
May 03, 2011
I am a myth wizard, but I have also gotten Orthrus cards from gardening Deadly Helephant Ears. Gardening is still the easiest way (for me) to get the rarer reagents.

Survivor
Jan 31, 2009
silver trumpet vines have given my life legend about 3 orthrus treasures in total usually at elder harvest plus a lot of celestians drop them

Defender
Jul 06, 2010
This is true although the chances of getting othrus from a deadly helephant ear is greater then a silver trumpet vine, these plants are still fairly needy. it limits you from making big gardens to harvest with. I suggest if you go this way, make a garden with each wizard on your account, in order to increase the odds. Just make sure you have a real friend to trade the cards through, not just somebody who says "sure".

Treasure card theft is a crime!