Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Join us for Spiral Geographic Society Tower?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
My friend and I were defeated in the last battle (against Estrakir Gloomthorn) in this tower last night. We want to try again on Wednesday evening, August 10th, at 9:30pm, EST. If you would like to join us, we'll be on Sunbird server. My friend is Myth and I am Life. Please meet us there if you'd like to join. With cooperation, we will prevail! Also, please RSVP below, so we'll know to expect you.

Nora Fireheart

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
i would like to do it :D i am a level 58 life wizard, equipped with my level 58 spell. if i can join please respond

Tiffany Pixigem - level 58 theurgist

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
We'd love to have you there, Tiffany! There's nothing wrong with having two Lifers, especially with our super strong Forest Lords!

One question, though. Have you been given the quest? This seems to be one of those towers you can't get into unless you've been given the quest yourself.

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
So, anyone else want to join? We have 3, but could use one more wizard, preferably a Storm, Fire, Ice, Death, or Balance wizard. The fun is this Wednesday at 9:30 pm EST, Sunbird realm. Hope you can join.

Nora Fireheart

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Yes, I have gotten the quest, and have put it off for a while . Just name a day, time, and realm

Explorer
Apr 26, 2009
Explorer
Jul 19, 2009
I'm a level 60 balance wizard, if you still need a 4th person i'm happy to join.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
norafireheart wrote:
So, anyone else want to join? We have 3, but could use one more wizard, preferably a Storm, Fire, Ice, Death, or Balance wizard. The fun is this Wednesday at 9:30 pm EST, Sunbird realm. Hope you can join.

Nora Fireheart

I'll try to be there. I've beaten it, and I know strategies.

William DarkFlame- Level 60 Fire

Survivor
Jan 01, 2011
William DarkFlame or pkcahill645-

We'd love to have either (or both) of you join us. Thank you soooo much for offering. My friend and I are very cooperative players, and we're looking forward to teamwork and strategizing to take care of business! I guess we'll just see who's able to be there at 9:30 EST tonight, Sunbird server.

Thanks, again,
Nora Fireheart

Explorer
May 09, 2011
Hello,

If someone doesn't show up, I will be there, I am Mason DragonBlood - Legendary Death. :) I'll meet you there at 9:30 EST, to join ya, that is if a spot is open! :D

-Mason D.