Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dear Wizard101

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 03, 2009
If your gonna come out with one world every year or so can you at least let us get past 70 for the next world? I played 2 hours every day with my friend and finished Dragonspyre in a week. Celestia took us 2 weeks. The game is great dont get me wrong but i'm stuck with nothing to do now at level 60. I have full legendary storm gear and even got a few mastery amulets from WaterWorks. I think you need to speed up the worlds maybe a new one every 6-8 months?

Defender
Mar 09, 2009
Why not start up a new wizard of a different school? The difference in battles between the schools is fun to learn. With one account you can have 6 wizards.
I currently have 11 legendary wizards. They are working on gardening and their pets, while the other 7 wizards are anywhere from level 54 down to level 18.
Never a dull moment.

Rogan Firehammer

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I think they would if they could.
Designing an entire world for a game like this is no small feat, despite their incredible skill with computers. Everything has to be perfect for it to be released. They need a plot, a setting, dozens of characters, even more monsters, as well as planning out where in the world the monsters are, what spells they use, and how much health they have. In addition, to raise the level cap for the world, they need to come up with a certain amount of XP needed to get to the next level, and they need to be loaded individually, not to mention the names of the quests for the world and how much XP is given as a reward for quests.
AND THAT'S JUST FOR STARTERS!!!!!!
If they hurried with the release of a world, the plot and characters could be imperfect, the monsters too easy or too hard, or even if they got lucky and finished it quickly, if they released it before checking for mistakes, all sorts of bugs could come up, like what happened with WT. So just sit back and give them time. They'll come up with something astonishing.
William Crowthistle Legendary Pyromancer

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009