Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Adding Friends while they're off-line or not in th

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 19, 2009
Can this be done? Adding Friends while they're off-line or not in the same zone?

Administrator
With the True Friend System you can do this, but you need to know the player outside of Wizard101.
Read the True Friend Code Page to find out more.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-
Survivor
Dec 18, 2008
Gamma wrote:
With the True Friend System you can do this, but you need to know the player outside of Wizard101.

Thanks Gamma for the quick reply.

But, I would like to add, that I (along with several of my friends) have had to change to the same realm in order for the True Friends Code to work. I believe this is the result of latest patch, along with the other Friends list issues that have popped up.

Please look in to this and let me know the out come.

Thanks,

Dustin Sandcaster
Grandmaster Conjurer

Survivor
Aug 12, 2009
tdg30 wrote:
Gamma wrote:

Thanks Gamma for the quick reply.

But, I would like to add, that I (along with several of my friends) have had to change to the same realm in order for the True Friends Code to work. I believe this is the result of latest patch, along with the other Friends list issues that have popped up.

Please look in to this and let me know the out come.

Thanks,

Dustin Sandcaster
Grandmaster Conjurer

How do you change realms? Thats what I need to know!

Administrator
hunterthegreat99 wrote:
How do you change realms? Thats what I need to know!

This information can be found in our Player Guide.

Realms
Wizard101 has several Realms for our players to enjoy. All the Realms are identical and you can switch between Realms easily when you're not in a duel. Simply press Esc when you're not in a duel and select the very last top on the tab - and you will see a list of Realms to choose from.
This is what the Realms icon looks like

We will be adding a keyboard shortcut to open this panel soon.

{o,o}
  |)_)
 -?-?-