Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Chelsea Court

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 08, 2011
I know this has probably been asked already, but what is it that my husband and I need to do, to get there? Every time we attempt to go, we're both told that we don't have a ticket. Do we need to finish Hyde park first? If so, how long roughly, do any of you think/know it will take? I actually created a secondary account and so did the hubby, because we were sick of Marleybone. Every time you try to go anywhere, you're dragged into something. You can't even walk around there, without having to battle things you don't have a quest for. Anyway, that's my question, for now. I may just go back to Grizzleheim for a bit, until I'm ready for Marley again. But--We both want our level 30 spell cards. Any help, would be greatly appreciated. I hope you're all doing well and take care.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Yes you have to complete the main quest line in Hyde Park first, then Sherlock Bones will give you the quest for Chelsea Court and you can get a ticket from the lady at the ticket counter.
Chelsea Court is a lot like Hyde Park and a lot of players express some frustration about the difficulty avoiding street fights in MB. I get around pretty well there (on a lion or tiger) so you can learn to avoid them.

There are quest guides available at wizard101central.com with details about the quests and general advice about MB and other worlds.

Good Luck.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
MedievalManor wrote:
Every time you try to go anywhere, you're dragged into something. You can't even walk around there, without having to battle things you don't have a quest for.

A few things I learned in Marleybone:

I "never" use my mount (unless it's in a safe area like Regent's Square or Digmore Station). It seems like I would always get pulled into a battle when I was on my mount.

I "never" walk on one of those planks if there is anyone nearby or walking on it already. I step aside and just wait a few seconds until they pass by.

And I watch the "patterns" for how everybody else is walking, and I wait for a break to walk between them. OR I walk "behind" them. Unlike my mother, THEY do NOT have eyes in the back of their head (Love you Mom). LOL.

I learned I had to "slow down" in Marleybone to avoid those useless battles.

Hope this helps.