Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

This May Be a Dumb Question, but....

AuthorMessage
Champion
May 03, 2011
I'm wondering how--in what order--I should stack my spells when using, say Gargantuan and Sniper. It seems like I don't get the benefit of the damage boost if I put it on last. Does the order in which you stack cards matter?

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You can only use one enchantment per spell. You can't stack (use both) a TC enchantment and a sun spell enchantment; or 2 of the same type.

When you use a treasure card to enchant a spell it merges with the spell to create a new treasure card. It will remain in your spellbook as a TC until you use it or delete it.
For Sun Spell enchantments they stay in your spellbook until the end of your current battle.

So in this case you would have to choose between Gargantuan and Sniper.

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2009
I don't think it matters in which order you stack them in. You add cards to
your hand randomly.
William Crowthisle Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Jun 23, 2010
I don't believe those spells are stack able. You must use one or the other. Megan

Champion
May 03, 2011
Wow I didn't know that. I thought the whole point of these accuracy boosts was to make up for the greater damage points when you add a card like Gargantuan--i.e., the higher the power, the lower the accuracy. I wouldn't have used training points for the accuracy cards had I known that. *Sigh* Thanks for clearing that up.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
you can only buff a regular attack spell or healing.

treasure cards or spell cards given by gear or pets can not be buffed.

use star magic to buff your own power and sun magic to buff a spell.

cast vengeance on your self and for next 4 round you increase your spells by 25% then pick a spell and buff it with monstrous and you ass 175 to its damage. now before you do that cast a curse or feint and a trap and elemental trap and charm your self with a blade and an elemental blade and watch the damage report you get on that hit... outrageous.... if your a fire wizard your dragon is totally awesome not to mention what the Efreet can do.

FYI: buff = to increase the power of you or a spell