Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pet Spell Animations ( Plz Answer )

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Oct 09, 2010
Ok so i was watching my orthrus do his litle dance the other day and i thought it would be cool if your pet enlargened and performed the spell itself. So here are my ideas:

Ice Wyvern: Your pet would look around then slither to the center and the ice would start growing and at the same time your pet would grow larger too.

Collosus: Your pet would walk to the center and stab its sword in the ground and start to grow and at the same time snow would enclose it in its cube and then it would break out and slash at the enemy.

Helephant: Your pet would start stomping out and with each step it would get bigger and then it would do the normal animation.

Phoenix: Your pet would fly up really high then it would fly down super fast and right before it hits the ground it would stop and then grow larger and do the normal animation.

Kraken: The battlefield will become like a storm with and the rock in the middle then your pet would swim out and start climbing and with every farther up it gets he would become larger and then the normal animation would begin.

Stormzilla: I dont really have anything for this one sorry.

Scarecrow: A couple of crows would fly in and pick up your pet and drop it in the middle of the battle field and it would grow and then do the normal animation.

Wraith: Your pet would crumble into a pile of bones then vanish then it would reappear in the middle of the battlefield and do the normal animation.

Orthrus: Your pet would dig a hole in your spot and it would climb through and then it would come out giant through the other hole and do the regular animation.

Humungofrog: Your pet would roll out onto the earth and with each roll it would get bigger until it comes to the earth and crushes it then it barfs on the enemies.

Forest Lord: Your pet would do its gorilla walk and with each hop it would get bigger until it was full sized and it would then do the regular animation.

Satyr: Your pet would do its flips until it gets to its normal position then it would do a 180 to face you then it would heal you.

Hydra: Like Orthrus it would stomp then make a crack then climb through the hole and out onto the other side then it would attack.

Judgement: It would fly as it gets bigger then it would attack.

Thanks and I hope you like my ideas!

Flint Shadowthief Legendary Myth
Flint Firebringer Magus Pyromancer