Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Male Mannequin - Tips

AuthorMessage
Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I am trying to craft a Male Mannequin and I was wondering if anyone had advise on where to find those reagents that are always sold out in Bazaar.

Such as: Diamonds and Black Lotus.

If anyone can tell me where one (or both) are that would be great! :D

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Diamonds are a rare harvest from Ore. Black Lotus can be found in MooShu. I'd look around Krokotopia for Ore. Though, I'm not sure where the best spot is.

Defender
Mar 06, 2009
I have found out where to get Diamonds and I have all the Black Lotus I need. I hear that transmuting would be the easiest way to get Diamonds. How do I transmute?

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
jessessej wrote:
I have found out where to get Diamonds and I have all the Black Lotus I need. I hear that transmuting would be the easiest way to get Diamonds. How do I transmute?

I believe Felicia Worthington in MB has that recipe (I could be wrong about that). When you go to the recipe shop, click on the card tab. That is where you will find the recipe.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

Defender
Aug 03, 2009
superluther wrote:
jessessej wrote:

I believe Felicia Worthington in MB has that recipe (I could be wrong about that). When you go to the recipe shop, click on the card tab. That is where you will find the recipe.

Hannah Lifebringer level 60 Life

In Celestia, there is a vendor in the Base Camp who sells every transmute recipe. The vendors in each world only sell a few of these.

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
Black Lotus and Ore can easily be found in Austrilund and Nordrilund, Wintertusk (Grizzleheim). They are also found in Cave of Sollitude, MooShu. The Ore/Diamond near the teleports/water area, the Black Lotus on the grassy parts.

Hope this helped!

Evan Shadow Level 60 Ice- Grandmaster Artisan
Noah WinterMask Level 57 Life- Adept Crafter (soon to be Master Artisan :) )

Squire
Jan 21, 2010
if you garden. frozen flytraps give diamonds. king parsley can give diamonds and sun stones, though he usually just gives bad pet snacks. I think burning snap dragon can give black lotus, however, it drops so many different reagents that this is not at all reliable.