Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Elik's Edge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2010
I don't know why, but I always get this feeling that Elik's Edge is... special or something. I mean it's JUST the edge of the Shopping District. Around the end does something special happen there. I mean it's got it's own name. I'm a Grandmaster and I still don't understand the purpose of it.

*~Kayla~* Lvl. 57 Grandmaster Diviner
*~Kiley Dreamer~* Lvl. 17 Journeyman Sorcerer

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Explorer
Jun 17, 2009
the reason it is where it is because if you are an ice wizard then at lvl seven you will go see a frost giant to get a spell

Survivor
Dec 28, 2008
Mainly It is not a frost Giant Its the Thunder giant He Is a storm Not a ice One day Be for wizard101 Was Crafted a guy named elik Stole Stuff And jump off the edge and never been seen again So my theory is that He found some spell down there to turn him into the Storm Spell

JohnDragonspear

School: Fire

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
sparksflygirl wrote:
I don't know why, but I always get this feeling that Elik's Edge is... special or something. I mean it's JUST the edge of the Shopping District. Around the end does something special happen there. I mean it's got it's own name. I'm a Grandmaster and I still don't understand the purpose of it.

*~Kayla~* Lvl. 57 Grandmaster Diviner
*~Kiley Dreamer~* Lvl. 17 Journeyman Sorcerer

Who knows? It's a mystery. It might be a route to a new world. Soon.. (SPOILER)

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009