Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

a little upset

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
I reached lvl 59 and can not go any further, 1st I am in Grizzheim and get a quest for a new spell, ok great! It is a tea set that no matter what I do can not buy it, can not craft it , ok so now I am sent to celestia , I can not get one to see Coruscade , sighs, now I am sent to crab alley , I go in this omg ridculous hard dungeon . No one can go in with me and I die with out even hitting any of the 4 10 lvl monsters. Why you have to make this so hard for someone to get a new spell ? I love this game but I am at a loss , I cant advance .

Delver
Mar 08, 2009
Can you be a little more clear?

The dungeon you are talking about is it waterworks, its optional but I don't see how you can get into it since its for lvl 60 only and your lvl 59.

The quest to make the tea set is optional too, you just get a training point.

The quest for your spell (guessing you are talking about the lvl 58 one) is given by your teacher.

What do you mean that you can't see Coruscade? Did you do the quests in Celestia to get there?

A way to get to lvl 60 is go back and do some side quests that you have missed or you can complete Grizzlehiem to go to Wintertusk, their quests give allot of xp.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
Hi ty for your replay, yes I am lvl 60 now . I was at the time I posted this and did not realize it , sorry, lol. I am doing the quests in Celestia , and keep going to floating Island but still can not get into elevator . I wanted to know what to expect when I hope I finally get in to fight Coruscade , can I bring in others ? What should my deck look like ? and hints would be useful . Yes the quest is water works. I tried it but died right away.
The highest Spell I have is Nova, I see others less lvl than me with Forest lord and much higher spells . How can I get higher spells ?
I can't seem to craft . I made 2 swords , then I received a quest to make 2 rings , I bought all crafting tables but the ring symbol never is lite up for me to craft , what am I missing ?
The tea set also I can not figure out what I need for it, I see most regents there except 2 at end are empty but I think I have everything for it .
Thank you for any help you can give me ! smiles :D

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
AmiRoi wrote:
I reached lvl 59 and can not go any further, 1st I am in Grizzheim and get a quest for a new spell, ok great! It is a tea set that no matter what I do can not buy it, can not craft it , ok so now I am sent to celestia , I can not get one to see Coruscade , sighs, now I am sent to crab alley , I go in this omg ridculous hard dungeon . No one can go in with me and I die with out even hitting any of the 4 10 lvl monsters. Why you have to make this so hard for someone to get a new spell ? I love this game but I am at a loss , I cant advance .

1. To craft the Tea Set you have to be the right crafting rank. That means you need to go and do all the crafting quests for all the worlds before celestia. This has nothing to do with getting a new spell. It's a crafting quest.

2. The hard dungeon in Crab Alley is waterworks and you're not supposed to solo that. hang around in any realm for a few minutes and people will show up. Join a team that isn't full and is looking for people to go in with them.

You don't do waterworks to get a new spell. You do waterworks to get your legend gear.

The new spell is in wintertusk. Go talk to Baldur Goldpaws (the bear with the boat by the bazaar) to get that spell quest started.

Survivor
Jun 01, 2011
1. To craft the Tea Set you have to be the right crafting rank. That means you need to go and do all the crafting quests for all the worlds before celestia. This has nothing to do with getting a new spell. It's a crafting quest.

2. The hard dungeon in Crab Alley is waterworks and you're not supposed to solo that. hang around in any realm for a few minutes and people will show up. Join a team that isn't full and is looking for people to go in with them.

You don't do waterworks to get a new spell. You do waterworks to get your legend gear.

The new spell is in wintertusk. Go talk to Baldur Goldpaws (the bear with the boat by the bazaar) to get that spell quest started.

thank you for you reply will keep trying to do the crafting, again just made like 4th sword but still it does not allow me to make rings .

I will try and find someone to help me in water works .

I went to the bear and he told me to see Merle , Merle tells me nothing, I am going back to wintertusk and see if there is something I missed , was confusing as it sent me to celestia before . thanks for your help ! smiles :D

Archon
Feb 07, 2011
AmiRoi wrote:
thank you for you reply will keep trying to do the crafting, again just made like 4th sword but still it does not allow me to make rings .

In order to make anything, you first need to purchase the recipe from the vendor (usually the person who assigns you the task, or ends the previous quest). Once you have the recipe, you need to find the reagents to craft it- if the 'create' button is greyed-out, it means that you don't have the right reagents to make the item- these can include treasure cards, pick-ups (like parchment or stone blocks), boss drops (the sunstone in Celestia is one), or transmutations (some vendors sell recipes that all ow you to transform one thing into another; for example, it takes 10 stone blocks to make a sandstone, and 15 of those sandstones to make a sunstone). I hate crafting, but have learned valuable bits of info on it from people in-game and on the forums.

Good luck!

Laura Shadowsong
Legendary Sorcerer