Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Master Of Ice Badge

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Okay so, about a year or two ago when I learned Frost Giant, I got my Collossus pet, but no badge.

I asked numerous people and they all told me I needed to learn ALL the ice spells, even the ones not given by the regular Greygrose.

Where are the Ice Spells located so I can get my rightfully earned badge?

Thanks,
Sydney Boom

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
h2ulgsyd wrote:
Okay so, about a year or two ago when I learned Frost Giant, I got my Collossus pet, but no badge.

I asked numerous people and they all told me I needed to learn ALL the ice spells, even the ones not given by the regular Greygrose.

Where are the Ice Spells located so I can get my rightfully earned badge?

Thanks,
Sydney Boom

There are "secret trainers" all around. Check out this guide to all of their locations:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92577&highlight=secret+trainers

You need to get all of the ice spells from the secret trainers.

Hope this helps. :?

Survivor
Sep 12, 2010
Hi i'm hunter ghosthunter lvl 60 death i also am having troubles with getting my master of death badge and i am pretty sure i have all the spells from the secret trainers even the ones in new worlds like celestia and i still cant find my badge. I have also noticed that i dont have some badges like the three streets savior and i'm pretty sure i have done all the quests in wc i have done sunken city and i think i have master diplomat. any help would be great.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
dg051998 wrote:
Hi i'm hunter ghosthunter lvl 60 death i also am having troubles with getting my master of death badge and i am pretty sure i have all the spells from the secret trainers even the ones in new worlds like celestia and i still cant find my badge. I have also noticed that i dont have some badges like the three streets savior and i'm pretty sure i have done all the quests in wc i have done sunken city and i think i have master diplomat. any help would be great.

I'm not sure if this will help, but here is a Badge Guide that shows what is required for each badge:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2729&highlight=badges

At the very end of the guide (listed as "note 2"), it also shows the secret trainers again too.

For completing Wizard City, make sure you picked up all of the side quests in each area too (like the crafting quest from the lady near the bazaar).

Hope this helps.