Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

combos that do not work

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 05, 2009
Heres 2 combos dont use unless you want the piggle or a way to get rid of money you dont want :D phonix + piggle = piggle krokomummy + piggle= piggle hey, at least u get a balance blade oh, yeah weirdest combo piggle with colasall maybe dragon thingy gave me a storm hound

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
gwendolynda wrote:
Heres 2 combos dont use unless you want the piggle or a way to get rid of money you dont want :D phonix + piggle = piggle krokomummy + piggle= piggle hey, at least u get a balance blade oh, yeah weirdest combo piggle with colasall maybe dragon thingy gave me a storm hound
What? I did not get any of that.......

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
gwendolynda wrote:

huh i dont get what you are trying to say

can ya edit this

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
gwendolynda wrote:

What does that suppose to mean? Are you trying to say that you can waste money to get a pet that you already have? No way, I took forever to farm all that money..