Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

KI Appreciation Thread

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 30, 2009
Here we talk about how much we love the game that KI has created for us!

From everything from worlds to pets, tell us your favorite things about the Wizard101 world.

Let all the hard-working people who made this game for us know how much we appreciate it!

Defender
May 31, 2009
I appreciate you SOOOO MUCH! TY KI for the wonderful agme! I hope you continue being awesome and adding stuff to Wizard101 to make it even better :)

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge 9I hope to meet Rogan Dragonflame someday...Any day....Right now?)

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
It's nice to see a company and staff care so much about their consumers. Taking suggestions and listening to the community about ideas and improvements is what makes this such a great game to invest into. It's all fine and dandy to thank kingsilsle but it's the people who work there that really define this game so....

I would like to thank the PEOPLE that work at kingsisle, staff, producers, RP's and the site moderators (for acknowledging our concerns and being our voice). You people are the heart of wizard101.