Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

remove "energy drain" from egg transfers

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
as we have all seen by now, and are having an issue with, you can't raise an egg, why drop energy from 70 to 0 for something that cannot be raised? some of us hatch "constantly" to get the best moves and attempts to create new battle pets (talent wise)

the point i do see behind this is:

if it is a baby, you could have raised it to death on one wizard and switched it to another to raise it off that energy bar, or just mega fed that one to epic over a few wizards, that's what they are preventing yes

fortunately, eggs cannot be raised, why are they stealing energy on transfer? not logical, it is no differant then having it hatch on a wizard that GOT the egg to begin with or hopping on another wizard to raise a differant pet

untill egg hatches, it is an item with timer attached, nothing more

also, helpful if strenght, intellect, agility, will, power could be exposed for the more professional hatcher, no one who these stats apply to can see waether their hatch is a "fail" pet, and with a sea dragon hatch, a day to see these ...

in other words " "

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
if you transfer a baby+ pet from Shared Bank it will pull your pet energy, makes sense, they want to prevent users from lvling these pets by moving it to another wizard, so they made energy drain.

but an egg does not have the ability to be raised

the thing is, untill the egg hatches, it would only make sense to be able to trade it without the energy drain assosiated with Shared Bank transfers of pets.

example, magma colossus egg, you would have 5 minutes to move it to the wizard you want to raise it on, or sea dragon, you would have a whole day, but if you miss the time frame and it hatches, it would pull the energy like usual based on the fact the pet has now become trainable

i don't think the eggs should take energy to move them to another wizard from Shared Bank

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
BetaYuya wrote:
as we have all seen by now, and are having an issue with, you can't raise an egg, why drop energy from 70 to 0 for something that cannot be raised? some of us hatch "constantly" to get the best moves and attempts to create new battle pets (talent wise)

the point i do see behind this is:

if it is a baby, you could have raised it to death on one wizard and switched it to another to raise it off that energy bar, or just mega fed that one to epic over a few wizards, that's what they are preventing yes

fortunately, eggs cannot be raised, why are they stealing energy on transfer? not logical, it is no differant then having it hatch on a wizard that GOT the egg to begin with or hopping on another wizard to raise a differant pet

untill egg hatches, it is an item with timer attached, nothing more

also, helpful if strenght, intellect, agility, will, power could be exposed for the more professional hatcher, no one who these stats apply to can see waether their hatch is a "fail" pet, and with a sea dragon hatch, a day to see these ...

in other words " "

I get 3% of it. 97% I don't get it. Can you explain more clearly?

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
This makes perfect sense to me. What the OP is saying is that an egg should not cause the loss of Pet/Farming energy when removing it from the shared bank as it cannot be trained yet.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice

Survivor
Jul 29, 2009
his point is that when we get a egg, we may or may not want it on that character, so we transfer it to our other character so we can keep it and we dont want our energy to be drained for a reason that should not be

Explorer
Jun 15, 2009
ty Moribund, it is the point, but if you truly cannot understand what i mean, go hatch an egg, and trade it to another wizard through shared bank, and try to raise it

hint: there is a little yellow energy globe that goes to Zero