Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Friends List / Notes

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 27, 2010
We all have a problem in common. We add someone, don't see them for a long time, perhaps we, ourselves, take a break from the game; then we come back, and lo and behold....we don't remember this person now talking to us, or someone that we see has hopped online.

We could use a Notes Section per friend in our list so we can jot down a quick summary of WHO THEY ARE. Same rules apply to this as it does to chat: no swearing and nothing obscene/inappropriate.

Example...
[Person]
[NOTES]: Met in Celestia, uses strategy. Talked about blahblahblah, etc. etc.

You get what I'm saying.

Just gives one a general idea of who they're talking to, instead of not having the slightest clue. Because then you have to remove them. For some, we don't add randoms often, so we added this person for a reason. We just now can't remember.... :/

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
MurderousRampage wrote:
We all have a problem in common. We add someone, don't see them for a long time, perhaps we, ourselves, take a break from the game; then we come back, and lo and behold....we don't remember this person now talking to us, or someone that we see has hopped online.

We could use a Notes Section per friend in our list so we can jot down a quick summary of WHO THEY ARE. Same rules apply to this as it does to chat: no swearing and nothing obscene/inappropriate.

Example...
[Person]
[NOTES]: Met in Celestia, uses strategy. Talked about blahblahblah, etc. etc.

You get what I'm saying.

Just gives one a general idea of who they're talking to, instead of not having the slightest clue. Because then you have to remove them. For some, we don't add randoms often, so we added this person for a reason. We just now can't remember.... :/

great idea

i see how this would be used and many friendships will be never stopped by a break or 2

nice idea

Defender
May 31, 2009
OMG YESSSSS.

I have some best friends who come on like never... so I deleted them. Making notes of who they are would really help, so if I ever see them again...

Yesh.

Lolz, great idea :)

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge