Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Floppy Wing

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 14, 2010
I got a pair of dragon wings from the bundle thing and one just ONE of the wings is stretched and floppy and when i move and the wings flap ... its like one piece of the wing is flopping around? plz help itsvery unapealing

Explorer
Feb 18, 2009
Hmm, it sounds like a glitch on your computer.

I am almost sure that other wizards can't see it. If you want, you should try restarting your computer, and removing then re-downloading Wizard101, if its worth the trouble to you.

Hope your 'Floppy Wings' are solved,
Sydney Boom

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Peterc1023 wrote:
I got a pair of dragon wings from the bundle thing and one just ONE of the wings is stretched and floppy and when i move and the wings flap ... its like one piece of the wing is flopping around? plz help itsvery unapealing

send a glitch report to support and be sure to include a screenshot so they can see exactly what the problem is.

Survivor
Oct 19, 2010
Peterc1023 wrote:

I am sorry, but I kinda laughed when I read this. It's just a glitch though :)

Emma IceBlossom
Legendary Ice