Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mount Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 10, 2010
So I made this forum for one sole purpose: displaying mount ideas. So you can post your ideas (They can be a joke or serious) Hear are mine:

Joke-
a Treant with a throne carved in to its tree top that caries you around

Serious-
Some bird mounts like a Desert Eagle, a Snowy Owl, or a Tropical Bird (multicolor bird). They could even do a Bald Eagle for 4th of July!

So tell me what mounts you'd like to see KI make or just mess around!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2010
You know what? Your joke idea was actually a pretty good idea itself. It would be so cool if you had a treant with a throne for a mount. That would make business boom!!!!!! Everyone would want one of those, like the skeletal dragons. Of course the demand for those have died down. I like the idea of those birds as mounts too, excpet maybe we should find a bird that is actually human sized, like the gryphon (or griffin not sure how they spell it).

My idea: Maybe there should be a lizard or snake or frog mount of some sort, or maybe just like your treant idea, maybe there can be a centaur mount, where you ride on the centaur's back. Also maybe there could be some butterfly wings.

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Survivor
Jan 10, 2011
I like the ideas of "Owls" it can be a large owl representing each school that only that school can buy :D Like Storm Owl, Fire Owl, Myth Owl, Life Owl, Snow Owl, Death Owl, and a Balance Owl.

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
A PEGASUS! so you could fly around with little clouds floating around you. A giant pink piggy that blows fire tout of it's nose. A giant wolf that has all those awesome grizzleheim markings on it and maybe they should make a pair of those hermes shoes with the little wings on them that allow you to fly but honestly i love the rams they just came out with they are so COOL!

Survivor
Feb 21, 2009
Survivor
May 04, 2011
A dog mount would be very COOL!! just like the royal lions or stuff like that make it a dog !:D!
I think that should be a mount If you think its not as good plz quote me and i'll figure out something different
(hope its good)

Defender
Jul 13, 2009
flyrahie wrote:
You know what? Your joke idea was actually a pretty good idea itself. It would be so cool if you had a treant with a throne for a mount. That would make business boom!!!!!! Everyone would want one of those, like the skeletal dragons. Of course the demand for those have died down. I like the idea of those birds as mounts too, excpet maybe we should find a bird that is actually human sized, like the gryphon (or griffin not sure how they spell it).

My idea: Maybe there should be a lizard or snake or frog mount of some sort, or maybe just like your treant idea, maybe there can be a centaur mount, where you ride on the centaur's back. Also maybe there could be some butterfly wings.

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

fairy wings cover that butterfly wings idea.

james lionsword
lv 27 pyromancer

Defender
May 31, 2009
Birds. Lol. And maybe Bunnies.

Owls, Parrots, Blue Jays, Mockingbirds (Well maybe not ALL of those...)! SO MANY BIRDS!

And don't forget bunnies :D.

Maybe a hoverboard...and those MB Cards, haha.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Champion
Jun 16, 2009
from mb it could be a limo o: and you can invite your friends to drop in and if they want to go to a world you can drop them off there, or a taxi xD for ds it could be the dragon like when we rode to malistare, ah good times :D from ms it could be a cow xD maybe eh maybe a wagon :P ok from krok you could, RIDE A SCARAB! ya! and idk what else maybe a lizard o.o ok from wc could be a um, firecat? and a ice beetle? sry if it was any other peeps ideas, from cl it could be, a spinning star fish? eh you ride on it and it floats around and it spins and in water it goes 50% and in land it goes 40%, and also a DRILL =D remember the item for your house, so what if its a mount! =D and it water your not on the drill cause if u are, it malafunctions, xD from gh, a silver and a golden wolf! and you can pick its color 2 :-o from wt it could be, grandmother raven? only mini size? eh it just came to me lol, now heres my customized mounts, a giant cat, a giant dog you can ride, the BATMOBILE =D, a transformers car (my fav is optimus prime =D), a gray and red fox, SPONGEBOB =D you can ride on his back and his hands can turn into wheels and you just stand on his back and then in water he will turn into a subrine<--(sry thats spelled wrong) o btw in land he wears a water helment and last, the red cardnil of indiana! =D (or you can pick your favorite bird of your state) O I FORGOT 2 MORE a tiger! and a squirrel! ok then bye!

~Wolf strongshield~ 8)
~Master of balance lvl 52~
~Stay awesome 8) ~

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
flyrahie wrote:

Benjamin Frostblood
Level 48 Diviner
Dragonspyre

the griffon is in the game already
it comes with the epic bundle

also for my idea maybe a bush mount ( joke but still hoping )
maybe a refrigerater ( another joke mount )
or a car ( lol )
or a sk8 board
or a wave
or a cute piggle that is giant and makes pig sound every so often

hope all of you like these ideas and i am gonna make a post with these ideas i make so look for funny and cool and cute mounts coming soon