Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

School idividuality

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jan 08, 2010
Ok i just thought of this when i was walking through ravenwood to see greyrose and noticed how dull it was. And so these many many ideas entered my brain and so i wish to share them. As i am sure you ALL hav noticed none of the schools have any idividuality other then the design along the top and the wallpaper on the inside. Here are my ideas for the schools,
Life: a giant tree and i do not say this meaning bartleby.
Myth: A giant orthrus statue laying down with its mouth open and you walk up his tounge to get inside.

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Ambrose122 wrote:
Ok i just thought of this when i was walking through ravenwood to see greyrose and noticed how dull it was. And so these many many ideas entered my brain and so i wish to share them. As i am sure you ALL hav noticed none of the schools have any idividuality other then the design along the top and the wallpaper on the inside. Here are my ideas for the schools,
Life: a giant tree and i do not say this meaning bartleby.
Myth: A giant orthrus statue laying down with its mouth open and you walk up his tounge to get inside.

your ideas are interesting but i am fine with the way the schools look now

blaze legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Jun 29, 2011
The balance school is the only one with real individuality. its a hole in the ground! But i see your point they might be able to improve a little bit, but i wouldn't go as far as a giant statue/school maybe something a little more subtle such as..... Well i cant think of anything but it could use something.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Nothing for the other schools? you said that there were tons of ideas you had! But nothing for the fire School?

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary pyromancer

Defender
Feb 24, 2009
I personally like the idea, and see know problems with it.
here are my ideas.

[Fire] a volcano with a door
[Ice] an igloo
[Storm] a cave into a bottemless, stormy sea with leviathans swimming in it.
[Life] a giant bush
[Myth] Diving board over a rumbling hole in the ground (earthquake)
[Death] Walking into a gloom, very scary skull with it's mouth hanging open
[Balance] walking into a power nova over shaking sand.

Kenneth Frostwalker, Legendary Thaumaturge
Kyle Sandwalker, Adept Sorcerer

Delver
Aug 12, 2009
These are classrooms and not entire schools, so the building should not be massive, but I do like the idea. Perhaps they will do this in the rival school coming out in the new realm.

Devin Darksong – lvl 60 Death
Digby Darksong – lvl 60 Life
Duncan Darksong –lvl 60 balance
Dylan Darksong –lvl 60 Storm
Dustan Darksong –lvl 60 Myth
Dolan Darksong –lvl 60 Ice