Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Dragon Hoard Gearglitch

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 05, 2009
I was just gifted a dragons hoard by one of my family members , and was pleased until I figured out that the gear was not with it. Is this a glitch or did I not read something right. Please respond if this has happend to you too.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
The Dragon hoard Pack is what was gifted not the gear. You have a chance in that pack of items you recieve to have a gear piece in it, repeat, you have a chance of getting the items listed, not a guarentee. Too many people seem to think that the Dragon Hoard Pack is like the Mega and Epic bundles of guarenteed items. Dragon Hoard Packs are a gamble of a small amount of crowns that may yield epic or failed rewards or maybe a mixture of the two. Good luck with future Dragon Hoard gambles.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
Dragons Hoard is a card pack and you recieve various items at random when they are redeemed. When you receive them as a gift the items appear only as icons on the left side of the screen, (in the same fashion as if you picked up items in the game, like reagents).
You will have to look in your backpack to see the items. You can receive reagents, pet snacks, pets and furniture as well as gear so you may not necessarily receive gear on any particular purchase.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I was just gifted a dragons hoard by one of my family members , and was pleased until I figured out that the gear was not with it. Is this a glitch or did I not read something right. Please respond if this has happend to you too.

Everything in the pack has a chance so no, it's not a glitch.

~~Sarah Moonglade 60 Storm~~