Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Gh is it worth it?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
ok so i am a level 48 theurgist and i have heard that wintertusk gives very good xp. But i still need to finish gh but i cant decide if doing gh is worth it since it gives so little xp. So should i finish gh and get to wintertusk or go on to do celestia?
Thanks in advance!

Quinn Wildsword
level 48
master theurgist

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
muncher wrote:
ok so i am a level 48 theurgist and i have heard that wintertusk gives very good xp. But i still need to finish gh but i cant decide if doing gh is worth it since it gives so little xp. So should i finish gh and get to wintertusk or go on to do celestia?
Thanks in advance!

Quinn Wildsword
level 48
master theurgist

It is really just a personal preference but I usually do CL first until I get to level 60; then I farm Waterworks and get my Legendary gear.
In CL you get your level 58 spell and Star, Sun (and moon) spells...
Afterwards I go to GH and cruise all the way through WT.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
muncher wrote:
Thanks in advance!

Quinn Wildsword
level 48
master theurgist

Oh my god you are just like me! I was wondering the same thing like you just said! It gives so little xp. And yes I am a 50 Theurgist myself. If so, raise the XP on GH so it's worth the higher levels to work on it. And on my lower level storm, she's in GH and she like dies in every battle, and when she turns the quest in, 130XP That just wasted 3 hours of my time. Honestly. And when it comes to bosses, they are even harder than the people in Celestia. O__O And you turn it in for a little bit of XP that doesn't even fill a bar on my experience bar.. *sigh* KI do something!

Survivor
Dec 19, 2008
Good someboy less gets this! lol. so plz if anyone has been in this situation and found a solution plz tell us!