Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

What emotes would you do?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
Hey guys, gage4799l again.

ok, so one day, me and my friends were doing random emotes, . and so, we ran out kinda fast. then we started talking bout how they should make brand new emotes :D Wouldn't it be awesome to do a nice standing front or back flip? And i have always wanted to swing or weapons or something :D If any of you has read my post about new equipment ideas, maybe you have seen the dual swords idea (if ya haven't seen it, look it up! ) anyways, be cool to do a spin with them in your hands.

Tell me what you think! cya!

Andrew Lifegarden, legendary life
Andrew Ghostwraith, level 43 death
Noah Stormsword, level 29 storm

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
First, I would change the cough emote so the person coughs into the crook of their arm. It's much more sanitary than coughing into your hands I would add a break-dancing emote, maybe a kind of twirl, and an emote where you bend down to pet your pet on the head or something. Can't think of anything else right now.

Defender
May 31, 2009
AIR GUITAR EMOOOOOTE!

Lol I play AQWorlds, and they have that cool air guitar emote. Thought it would be kinda cool to see our wizards do that :3

Some more... (I was bored D:)
Idea (Wizard points finger up in the air and lightbulb appears over their head)
March (Wizard marches in place)
Cry (Wizard does the emote that when you say 'Boo hoo' in Menu Chat)
Bored (Wizard clasps hands behind his/her back and leans back and forth on toes)
Peace (Wizard does a peace sign [I dunno lol])

That's all I got of my good ones D: I had like 13 more lolz...

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
I have always wanted to see my wizard do a splitz. And a sitting down emote would be nice. But I don't care right now because I have a giant loilpop half the size of my face and a batman cape * sighmotamis loilpop lick*

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
I like the Air Guitar idea, maybe some Air Drums, also maybe kicking a Hackey Sack.

Defender
May 31, 2009
eggywig wrote:
I like the Air Guitar idea, maybe some Air Drums, also maybe kicking a Hackey Sack.

Yea :D. Air guitar would be awesome-sauce. And drums too.

Plus I'm kicking a hackey sack right noooow.... Haha.

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge (I hope to meet Rogan Dragonflame someday...When I have time)