Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Obsidians Tomb is not there?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 15, 2010
So I have been looking for this "Obsidians Tomb" that I am supposed to 'use' in the Necropolis.. I have done the dungeon three times now and nothing.. I am right on top of it on my map and I have to go into the dungeon but it is no where in the dungeon.. What is even worse is that it doesn't give me a quest arrow for this quest.. It's making me mad If someone could tell me why it would be appreciated.
The quest is called: 'Obsidian in Crystal' in the crucible of Dragonspyre just incase anyway is wondering.

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
ForgottenWun wrote:
So I have been looking for this "Obsidians Tomb" that I am supposed to 'use' in the Necropolis.. I have done the dungeon three times now and nothing.. I am right on top of it on my map and I have to go into the dungeon but it is no where in the dungeon.. What is even worse is that it doesn't give me a quest arrow for this quest.. It's making me mad If someone could tell me why it would be appreciated.

Is this the quest you are working on?

Obsidian In Crystal (240 gold, 2140 xp)
- Locate Obsidian’s Tomb in The Necropolis
- Use Obsidian’s Tomb
- Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

If I remember it correctly, when you get to the end of the dungeon, you have to walk around the center of that last room, and you will come across something that shows you can interact and use the crystal in Obsidian's Tomb. I don't remember seeing any mark or book or anything that will show you where it is. And the quest helper doesn't point you to it either. But don't leave that last room until you have walked around and found the mark, or you will have to repeat the dungeon. :?

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
Correction: I just went thru this dungeoon with one of my characters.

The yellow quest helper didn't work for me either.

And when I got to the last level (third or fourth, I don't remember), it's the larger round room, I took the doorway "to the left" behind where the two bosses were standing. That doorway led me to another room, and Lord Obsidian's Tomb was sitting in the middle of the floor.

But be careful. Do not turn yourself around and take the doorway "behind you" (which I did earlier), because that will take you right out of the dungeon and you have to do it all over again.

Hope this helps. (Sorry for the confusion.) :?

Honeybee313 wrote:
ForgottenWun wrote:

Is this the quest you are working on?

Obsidian In Crystal (240 gold, 2140 xp)
- Locate Obsidian’s Tomb in The Necropolis
- Use Obsidian’s Tomb
- Talk to Zanetta Stormbreaker

If I remember it correctly, when you get to the end of the dungeon, you have to walk around the center of that last room, and you will come across something that shows you can interact and use the crystal in Obsidian's Tomb. I don't remember seeing any mark or book or anything that will show you where it is. And the quest helper doesn't point you to it either. But don't leave that last room until you have walked around and found the mark, or you will have to repeat the dungeon. :?