Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

when is the next bunch of new stuff coming?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Apr 21, 2009
its been what 2? 3 maybe? months or so and since i have completely finished w101 and i mean EVERY quest and side quest in the game at least once on my death just me wondering does anyone know what date or around what date as in months till something new is added? w101 and this other game i play called minecraft both are starting to get a little old.

Explorer
May 28, 2011
poinsdeth wrote:
its been what 2? 3 maybe? months or so and since i have completely finished w101 and i mean EVERY quest and side quest in the game at least once on my death just me wondering does anyone know what date or around what date as in months till something new is added? w101 and this other game i play called minecraft both are starting to get a little old.

there is a level 25 and up world coming out called wysteria i know cus i did test realm

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Don't worry. Brave wizards are exploring a new world that will soon be safe for all wizards to enjoy.

Defender
May 31, 2009
2-3 Months? Be patient. They can't make stuff to keep us happy in that short amount of time. Besides, Wysteria is coming out in a bit. I'm excited for Tower of the Helephant...I did it on test so :D.

And anyways what's Wysteria going to be abbreviated? (off topic, sorry.) WA? WY? Maybe we could call it Wysty/ Wystie :3 for a nickname...

Sabrina, Legendary Thaumaturge

Mastermind
Sep 19, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:
2-3 Months? Be patient. They can't make stuff to keep us happy in that short amount of time. Besides, Wysteria is coming out in a bit. I'm excited for Tower of the Helephant...I did it on test so :D.

And anyways what's Wysteria going to be abbreviated? (off topic, sorry.) WA? WY? Maybe we could call it Wysty/ Wystie :3 for a nickname...

Mayby WT

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
poinsdeth wrote:

It takes time to create these worlds. 2-3 months is not a long time. If you're bored, do what the rest of us do...create new wizards in other schools.

We are currently in the test realm for Wysteria which will probably be taken live within the next few weeks (my guess)... a little patience is all you need. :)

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
poinsdeth wrote:

Its funny, when I read this I found out that Wysteria was coming out.

Defender
Apr 02, 2009
Riolu7890 wrote:

Ws, but wysty would be fun :).

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
poinsdeth wrote:

The end of they year. Most likely around November/December. But KI did confirm a huge expansion at the end of 2011.

Defender
Mar 06, 2010
Wysteria is already on the test realm, but its easy for legendary wizards but it will keep us busy for a day or two, plus there's the tower of the helephant for us to farm. Hopefully Wysteria is just to keep us busy while they work on the next Morganthe world.

Defender
Sep 18, 2009
moogirl45 wrote:
Riolu7890 wrote:

Mayby WT

WT is already taken with Wintertusk. I will probably call it WY or just take the extra second to type out Wysteria.