Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Pvp meet-up realm

AuthorMessage
Champion
Apr 18, 2010
I was looking through my friends list recently, and realized that I barely have any friends that like pvp (or are willing to do it with me.)

Then I had a dream that I met darthjt on the game (don't tease me lol.) So that gave me an idea, you know how adults do the pixie realm thing, well then why not have people passionate about pvp have a meet up realm to pvp together. I was looking through the realms, and Torrence seems to always be open. So if your interested, post your wizards name on this topic, and while waiting for a match to start, just stay on the Torrence realm, and if you happen to see someone, then maybe add them. (It may also help prevent those direct insults that we see from time to time.) Hope you guys like it.

-Solstice64

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
I was looking through my friends list recently, and realized that I barely have any friends that like pvp (or are willing to do it with me.)

Then I had a dream that I met darthjt on the game (don't tease me lol.) So that gave me an idea, you know how adults do the pixie realm thing, well then why not have people passionate about pvp have a meet up realm to pvp together. I was looking through the realms, and Torrence seems to always be open. So if your interested, post your wizards name on this topic, and while waiting for a match to start, just stay on the Torrence realm, and if you happen to see someone, then maybe add them. (It may also help prevent those direct insults that we see from time to time.) Hope you guys like it.

-Solstice64

name is Destiny Iceflame
level 41+ ice wizard

I hope somebody adds me i want anybody that can help me rank up to warlord easy

and even if ya cant still add me

so see me and torrence say hi grvy123 or something like that and i will say hi or something

Survivor
Jul 30, 2010
Hunter BattleHeart Legend Storm Uhhhh.... I'm currently Veteran and very serious about pvp and have been trying to rank up to Commander right now :?

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Dope. Forgot to post my wizards.

Dylan NightShade, level 60 balance
Myrna MoonRiver, Magus ice
Lenora DreamCatcher, currently leveling up, death
Tanner LegendHammer, currently leveling up, Myth

Note: this isn't meant to help people rank up. Only meant to meet people who are serious about pvp. So only post if your serious about pvp.

Survivor
May 01, 2010
Hi hi!!!!!!

My wizard name is:

Suri Thunderheart lvl 23 (or 24) pyromancer. Be my friend plz!!!!!

Thanks! :-D :-D :-D

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
grvy123 wrote:

name is Destiny Iceflame
level 41+ ice wizard

If you have to have someone else rank you up, you won't be able to keep it once you get it.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Solstice64 wrote:
Then I had a dream that I met darthjt on the game (don't tease me lol.)

"Then, you are truely lost my brother.." ...(quoted from star wars)

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.

Survivor
Dec 22, 2008
My wizard's name is Cori Dragonfriend, a level 39 life wizard, hope to see some of you at the Arena!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
crystalwizard12345... wrote:
grvy123 wrote:

name is Destiny Iceflame
level 41+ ice wizard

If you have to have someone else rank you up, you won't be able to keep it once you get it.

i can rank up on my own but i am bad at 1v1, i am better if my role is greater
i have life up to centaur and have life trap to
and i got the mastery amulet for it
a really good pet that heals and gives me a couple cards
and i know how to be a hard to hurt target
and give fellow members the shields they need before they get hit with something big

i am serious about pvp and is getting back into the ring

i wont let cheaters push me around no more

if ya see me on the other side of the arena watch out
and if ya see me waiting for a match say hi or something and also i got open chat so i can hear user names and such so ya can say hi grvy, or hey its me
christalwizard12345 or something like that

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
Solstice64 wrote:
Then I had a dream that I met darthjt on the game (don't tease me lol.)

"Then, you are truely lost my brother.." ...(quoted from star wars)

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter.

Lol, its not like I admire him or anything (far from it) but it was just a random dream.

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
Hi Solstice64,

I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind.

1. What PvP level are you looking for,800, 1000, 1200, or above?
2. Are you looking for a 2v2, 3v3, etc?
3. What type of Wizard, Storm, Blance, Ice, etc?
4. What times are you most likely in the Realm near the PvP area?
(I never seem to be there when you are...)
5. When you say Serious PvP, can you define what you mean?
6. How does the name Tanner fit in with the other names you have?
(The first three appear to be girls, but the last a guy's name?)

Thanks,
Joe
Joseph LionHunter.

Squire
Jan 05, 2010
I would say I might be a little too serious about pvp for most people lol.
I have been a solid one vs one player for awhile but have only played about two team matches. Technical thinker so the thought of depending on somebody kind of eluded me in pvp so far. I would like to maybe use this thread as a reach out point to strategic people in hopes of expanding to team play one day.

Justin Ashcloud- level 10 pyromancer (1525)
Justin Ashcould- level 10 myth (930)
Travis Lifestalker- Legendary pyromancer (1300)
Gabriel Soulwhisper- 40 Balance (leveling to legend)

If you run into me say hello, always looking to throw around ideas about the arena. Good conversation is always nice in between matches.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Lion359 wrote:
Hi Solstice64,

I have a few questions for you, if you don't mind.

1. What PvP level are you looking for,800, 1000, 1200, or above?
2. Are you looking for a 2v2, 3v3, etc?
3. What type of Wizard, Storm, Blance, Ice, etc?
4. What times are you most likely in the Realm near the PvP area?
(I never seem to be there when you are...)
5. When you say Serious PvP, can you define what you mean?
6. How does the name Tanner fit in with the other names you have?
(The first three appear to be girls, but the last a guy's name?)

Thanks,
Joe
Joseph LionHunter.

1. Atm I only pvp with 2 wizards, dylan and myrna. Myrna is a warlord, but dylan is a low captain as I am struggle with him in 1v1 (I do fine in group pvp.) So anyone captain and above.

2. Honestly. Just friends that enjoy pvping, most of my pvp friends don't do group pvp with me, so mostly 2v2, if you would bother pvping with a captain (I 1v1 on myrna, to many legnoob teams.)

3. Dylan is balance (level 60), Myrna is ice (level 35), Lenora is death (leveling up), Tanner is myth (leveling up).

4. Mostly at night.

5. You enjoy pvp and you have some skill.

6. I have boy and girl characters. 2 boys and 2 girls atm.

Armiger
May 10, 2010
Dreaming about meeting me, yet, you far from admire me...

Hmmm, not sure what I should think about that! Does not sound like a compliment...

The PvP topics have not had much new content, think everyone is tired of saying the same things, over and over again...

The biggest problem in pvp right now, is that low level high ranks, consistantly face low rank Legendaries... No new gear or new ways to block criticals... This has been said over and over again, like a broken record...

Now, if we are forced to level up and become Legendary, that will pretty much make getting commander gear, arena tickets, and stuff like that, completely useless... So, what gives? Is anything ever going to be done?

As far as meet up realm, since apparently, I am far from admired, and nobody has shown an interest in meeting me, I will leave it at that!

Geographer
Aug 28, 2010
darthjt wrote:

Hmmm, not sure what I should think about that! Does not sound like a compliment...

As far as meet up realm, since apparently, I am far from admired, and nobody has shown an interest in meeting me, I will leave it at that!

LOL.... nobody has shown any interest in meeting you, I think plenty of people would like to meet you. Just some may feel intimidated, and way outclassed in their knowledge. Show up in the Realm, and if I see you, I'll link up, no problem at all. You can be my personal PVP trainer.....
Plus, I could really use the help, my timing is way off in this game.
So list your Wizards,,,,

(You gotta admit, Solstice64 did have a great way to get in to respond...).

Joe,
Joseph LionHunter, (hunting you in the PvP arena).

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
darthjt wrote:

Just because I don't admire you doesn't mean I don't like you. What I meant by not admiring you was I don't look up to you or follow you. Is that really so terrible.

darthjt wrote:
The PvP topics have not had much new content, think everyone is tired of saying the same things, over and over again...

The biggest problem in pvp right now, is that low level high ranks, consistantly face low rank Legendaries... No new gear or new ways to block criticals... This has been said over and over again, like a broken record...

Now, if we are forced to level up and become Legendary, that will pretty much make getting commander gear, arena tickets, and stuff like that, completely useless... So, what gives? Is anything ever going to be done?

I don't get what this has to do with the topic. If Your saying that because this topic isn't an idea to improve pvp (it isn't a complaint or saying how the complaints are wrong) means it doesn't belong in the pvp message boards?

darthjt wrote:

I wanna meet up with any one that enjoys and has some skill in pvp, which includes you. Just because I don't admire you, doesn't mean I don't respect you. Your really over reacting on the fact that I don't admire you.

-Solstice64

Armiger
May 10, 2010
I was just poking fun... lol I don't expect to be admired... lol

I just thought it came across in a weird way, so I thought I would comment on it...

As far as the rest of my post, I know I was way off topic and meant no disrespect to you, for that I apologize...

Anyway, here are my Wizards:

Steven StormSlinger
Blaze StormBlade
Blaze DeathBlade
Wolf WildWraith
Blaze BattleBlade
Blaze HawkCaller
Hunter LifeHeart
Kristen LifeHeart
Blaze WinterBreeze
Brianna IceBlade
John NightBringer
Chase MoonCaller

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Thx Darth. Anyways I probably would admire you if I ever watched you pvp lol, as I have no skill in legend 1v1.

-Solstice64
P.S. whoa, that's a lot of wizards, don't know how many of those I can remember.

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
I don't PvP much, but I sorta want to more often. None of my wizards are a very high rank.

My wizards are:

Caroline Sunbright level 60 life
Brittany Rainriver level 60 storm
Emily Spiritriver level 60 death
Laura Iceheart level 60 ice
Nicole Jadesword level 60 balance
Alexandra Redleaf level 59 fire
Cheyenne Starglade level 16 life
Rebecca Daybright level 9 ice
Lauren Skycloud level 8 death
Jessica Sunshade level 7 myth
Erica Lightfinder level 6 balance
Tavia Goldcoin level 5 storm (almost level 6)

Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
Mastermind
Nov 04, 2010
darthjt wrote:
I was just poking fun... lol I don't expect to be admired... lol

I just thought it came across in a weird way, so I thought I would comment on it...

As far as the rest of my post, I know I was way off topic and meant no disrespect to you, for that I apologize...

Anyway, here are my Wizards:

Steven StormSlinger
Blaze StormBlade
Blaze DeathBlade
Wolf WildWraith
Blaze BattleBlade
Blaze HawkCaller
Hunter LifeHeart
Kristen LifeHeart
Blaze WinterBreeze
Brianna IceBlade
John NightBringer