Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

More than half of the bazaar clothing gone!

AuthorMessage
Defender
May 02, 2010
Today I went to the bazaar to get new gera for my storm wizard, but there was no gear for level 52 storm wizards! There are only a few items in each level compared to a few days ago! None of the gear in there was suitable for my wizard! What is going on!

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
At the Bazaar, you can only buy what other wizards sell. In one day, all of multiple items can dissapear!

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
When you go to the Bazaar, you either get lucky or you don't find what you want.

Hero
Jul 27, 2009
are all the stuff in the bazaar sold for gold??

if so then why wont it let me buy items that cost 80
and the gray out the buy button
and say i dont have enough crowns?

Delver
Feb 18, 2010
eggywig wrote:
At the Bazaar, you can only buy what other wizards sell. In one day, all of multiple items can dissapear!

Yeah, it's kinda like an auction house. You buy only what was sold there. Just keep trying! :D

Mastermind
Jun 10, 2011
hobi wrote:
are all the stuff in the bazaar sold for gold??

if so then why wont it let me buy items that cost 80
and the gray out the buy button
and say i dont have enough crowns?

Same things happen to me. They are the new items in the crowns shop added for House-a-palooza. I honestly dont get how there are crowns items in the bazaar seeing EVERY crown item is marked "NO AUCTION"

Armiger
Feb 25, 2009
Junebug838 wrote:
Today I went to the bazaar to get new gera for my storm wizard, but there was no gear for level 52 storm wizards! There are only a few items in each level compared to a few days ago! None of the gear in there was suitable for my wizard! What is going on!

Did you accidentally hit the "useable" box? If you did, it will reduce the amount of items and pages that you will see.