Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

(Sensible) Level 68 Spells, Pets, and Quests!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
FIRE

Spell:

Raging Fire: 9 pips, 75% accuracy. A small peaceful Mooshu village suddenly bursts into a horrid, dreadful fire. Then part of the fire blows directly at the enemy and does 900 damage (one at a time) to each enemy, Smoke then hits every enemy to cause a smoke screen (-45% accuracy to next spell) to all enemies.

Pet:

Fire Elf Pathfinder:

Gives 1 Card at Baby, Elven Fiend: 7 pips, 75% accuracy. 75 + 775 damage over 3 rounds. 61 d.n.a helix points.

Quest:

Dalia Falmea tells you that fire really can do utter destruction to your enemies and a Mooshu village doesn't mind helping you out. She then tells you that they need a peace offering to destroy their ancient ruins to destroy your enemies. You then have to go to the Grand Chasm Past to take the tusks of Gurtok Firedemon, then you have to beat Alicane Swiftarrow 10 times to collect all his arrows, and finally you have to beat Skaflok in Wintertusk twice to take his club (twice). Then you get both the spell and the (Fire Elf Pathfinder) pet when you take these things back to dalia.

ICE:

Spell:

Wooly Mammoth:

A wooly mammoth wanders in to the area during a snowstorm. Then takes sight of the enemy and bashes into him to do 850 damage and taunt to the enemy.

Pet:

Under Construction

Delver
Jul 09, 2009
Its nice but the smoke screen thing not really sure and there is already a sunbird pet I have one named Gus.

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
Are you nuts? 725 damage and a smokescreen (Which doesn't make the spell that much better) for nine pips?! I could do 66 mor base damage with my fire dragon, which is rank seven! If you are a pyromancer you have disgraced your people!

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary Pyromancer

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Survivor
May 14, 2011
Well it should be more powerful
Efreet is more powerful than this
But good idea though

Geographer
Nov 22, 2010
magicspell2 wrote:
A small peaceful Mooshu village suddenly bursts into a horrid, dreadful fire.

how is setting fire to an entire peaceful village in Mooshu just so you can cover your enemies in smoke and fire a SENSIBLE (per your title) spell?

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009
hey guys my next edit will take care of all error and sorry about the 725 damage and subird, ideas will help, i'll even add credits!

-Magicspell2

Survivor
Apr 25, 2009