Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mastery amulets make schools more unique.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
A lot of people say these school mastery amulets take the uniqueness out of schools and I am here to say otherwise. To take the uniqueness from the schools you would have to let a single wizard use all them, and you can only equip one amulet at a time lets take 2 fire wizards for example. One of them has a secondary school of storm while the other has a secondary school of balance. Most of the time, the wizards would be allot alike but they both have mastery amulets for their secondary school. This makes 2 wizards of the same school unique to each other because they will have quite a few different spells. One would be focussing heavily on offense while the other takes their time with balance by supporting others with pips, and many other things. Therefore these to wizards of the same school are unique to each other. Wow! What a great way to celebrate individuality KI!

Explorer
Aug 07, 2009
You have failed to notice that everyone bandwagons the life mastery amulet for healing faster.

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
NightWa1ker wrote:
You have failed to notice that everyone bandwagons the life mastery amulet for healing faster.

Not really. I've yet to see a person who's bought the Life mastery amulet because their secondary is Life for the sole purpose of healing.

Delver
Oct 05, 2010
Sincerely everyone just uses the same mastery amulets : Myth,Life,Balance,Death,Fire

Myth- Earthquake what else?

Life- Mega heals for low pips.

Balance- I guess judgement,reshuffle,balance dispels ( so opponent cannot reshuffle ).

Death- I see these sometimes for maybe health in doom and gloom and spamming doom and gloom itself.

Fire- Only balance use these so they may have a DoT to break through tower shields.

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
TheDarkestMask wrote:
Sincerely everyone just uses the same mastery amulets : Myth,Life,Balance,Death,Fire

Myth- Earthquake what else?

Life- Mega heals for low pips.

Balance- I guess judgement,reshuffle,balance dispels ( so opponent cannot reshuffle ).

Death- I see these sometimes for maybe health in doom and gloom and spamming doom and gloom itself.

Fire- Only balance use these so they may have a DoT to break through tower shields.

Actually, I'm Balance but I would perfer an Ice mastery amulet to use my 2 straight powerpips on Ice Wyvern to do some damage. Plus, I think that Balance and Death would be an awesome combo!