Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Level 68 Spells

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Sense Wizard101 is never ending they will have lvl 68 spells. Here is my list of ideas for the new spells.

Fire- Volcano. It should do 760 to each enemy and add smokescreen to them.

Ice- Yeti. It should do 690 to each enemy and stun them for two rounds.

Storm- Lake Monster. 1325 to target. Changes all of the targets shields to traps. For example changes a tower shield (-50%) to a trap that does + 50%.

Myth- Gryphon. Does 715 to each enemy and discards their hand.

Life- Behemoth. Does 695 to each enemy and reduces threat majorly.

Death- Death Worm. Does 930 and convert half to target.

Balance- Chimera. Does 350 Myth, 350 Life, and 350 Death. Like hydra but spirit not elemental.

I hope you like my ideas. Post so other spells that could replace mine but better!

Illuminator
Feb 09, 2009
koopa180 wrote:
Fire- Volcano. It should do 760 to each enemy and add smokescreen to them.

Seen this attack 328930127842748239421 times, but the damage and effect aren't bad. Thank you so much for at least getting that right.

Ice- Yeti. It should do 690 to each enemy and stun them for two rounds.

Seen this idea too. Good damage, but I'm not sure about the stunning. It's pretty useless in Celestia with all the stun immunity, so I can only imagine how useless the attacks would be in the next world.

Storm- Lake Monster. 1325 to target. Changes all of the targets shields to traps. For example changes a tower shield (-50%) to a trap that does + 50%.

Isn't this Leviathan? Also, Storm lacks in the AOE department which is why I think Storm's next attack should be an AOE. I love the effect, but it doesn't seem to be very Stormy. It's more Ice.

Myth- Gryphon. Does 715 to each enemy and discards their hand.

Heard this idea too. This attack's effect seems very PvP oriented, and that's useless in PvE.

Life- Behemoth. Does 695 to each enemy and reduces threat majorly.

My Theurgist already has an amazing AOE; I'm not so selfish as to ask for another. I say make this a single attack because it would work better in my deck. Besides that, this is good.

Death- Death Worm. Does 930 and convert half to target.

Death worm? No thanks. Besides that this is a good spell, but there's not a lot of thought that went into it.

Balance- Chimera. Does 350 Myth, 350 Life, and 350 Death. Like hydra but spirit not elemental.

I'd be really annoyed if I got Chimera as a Lvl. 68 spell. The way I see it, Hydra and Chimera should both be 5 pips.

Final Thoughts: You have the concept of the schools in terms of damage and effects, which is good, but now you need to find some better monsters that aren't in the game and haven't been proposed a million times.

Survivor
Mar 20, 2011
you know you can just list them in the other place instead of making a new topic
right? lol

Defender
Jan 09, 2009
I am infuriated that all of you are okay with these spells! Do you all not realize that the level 48 fire spell is already 31 more base damage than your proposed volcano? And Storm is way to overpowered as it is! we do not need storm to rule the world! All of the schools are supposed to be balanced! And behemoth! Forest Lord is almost that powerful, and turning it into a single hit spell would make it as powerful as centaur!

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
I have one for ice here it is:

Santa
650 damage
80 persistancy

There is a rooftop.Santa appears and spots you. He comes up to you and hits you with his bag of presents.

Alex Wintergem
Level 29 ice wizard

Delver
Apr 12, 2011
Phoenixtail wrote:
I am infuriated that all of you are okay with these spells! Do you all not realize that the level 48 fire spell is already 31 more base damage than your proposed volcano? And Storm is way to overpowered as it is! we do not need storm to rule the world! All of the schools are supposed to be balanced! And behemoth! Forest Lord is almost that powerful, and turning it into a single hit spell would make it as powerful as centaur!

Rogan Dragonflame, Legendary pyromancer

i completely agree and it seems like everyone overpowers storm spells in there ideas

blaze legendary pyromancer

Survivor
Jul 27, 2010
ghost827 wrote:
I have one for ice here it is:

Santa
650 damage
80 persistancy

There is a rooftop.Santa appears and spots you. He comes up to you and hits you with his bag of presents.

Alex Wintergem
Level 29 ice wizard
lol i think that he should fall off the rooftop and hit with his presents on accident and it should be 650-715 and a ice trap maybe?