Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Silver Chest?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Feb 02, 2009
What is a silver chest I was in Marleybone and I came across a silver chest nothing happened at first but a couple seconds later a mini game called Shock a lock came on.

Explorer
Nov 20, 2008
i found that chest too two times and i think you can only play that game but i don't know what you will get if you finish it hope you get cool stuff cause run out of time every time

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
I've opened several in my travels and after solving the puzzle I got a larger than normal amount of coins.

Anyone else get anything besides coins?

Survivor
Feb 04, 2009
I've ran into that chest several times and played the same game. If you win you get a little more gold then you would get out of the wooden chests and I think I got a treasure card once from one. Not sure if you're suppose to get anything special any time because i haven't. I just like to play the mini game cuz I find it easy and it only take a couple of seconds.

Defender
Sep 22, 2008
warlockwizardmage wrote:
i found that chest too two times and i think you can only play that game but i don't know what you will get if you finish it hope you get cool stuff cause run out of time every time

You don't really get anything different than what you'd get from a wooden chest even if you win.