Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Mispelt words

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
Today I bought a "Djembe Drum" for my evil magma peas. When I go to the gardening tab though, under there likes, it says they like "Jembe Drum."

I thought maybe someone would like to know :)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
When I offered someone to hatch, it said "The hathing request was blocked due to privacy settings".
melcookie925

Mastermind
Mar 16, 2010
melcookie925 wrote:
When I offered someone to hatch, it said "The hathing request was blocked due to privacy settings".
melcookie925
What is so special about that? Most people have it and nothing in that line was misspelt.

Survivor
Jun 10, 2010
Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
woot000 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925
What is so special about that? Most people have it and nothing in that line was misspelt.
Um, hello!?
First of all, please don't be rude. Second of all, did you read the whole thing correctly?! Hathing is supposed to be hatching, that's what's wrong. :? :x

Survivor
Aug 02, 2011
woot000 wrote:
melcookie925 wrote:
melcookie925

Actually Hatching Was Misspelled Dummy, I'm 12 And I Noticed That. Not "Hathing" Its "Hatching"