Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Diamonds

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 14, 2010
I didn't really want to become a grandmaster artisan. It seemed like too much work to get thirty diamonds and forty black lotus for one crafting quest. That is, I didn't until I saw the awesome crafted hat from the raven in a green robe in Sudrilund. So, can anyone tell me where to find 24 more diamonds? ( I already have six of them.)
I am a (now) level 57 necromancer, so I have access to most areas of Wintertusk, with the exception of Nordrilund and Nastrond. I do not have access to any area of Celestia. I have access to all areas of Dragonpsyre, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Wizard City, Krokotopia and Marleybone.
Thanks in advance!

Archon
Oct 24, 2010
Diamonds are given rarely when collecting ore. You can buy them in the bazaar in Wizard City's Olde Town

Hero
Jun 11, 2010
Level 57 but not in Celestia? Weird. Anyways, just search around here for good places to find Ore and you can get those dimonds! For free!

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
Your options like most reagenst are bazaar, transmute, or harvest-in this case ore. Good luck. Some of the new Wintertusk gear is rather interesting and got me back into crafting after letting my Grandmaster Artisan ablitiy languish since last year since I had already crafted the two houses.

Champion
Feb 14, 2010
You can also transmute diamonds from ore; I think the ratio is 10 or 15 ore for one diamond.

Explorer
Feb 19, 2011
I get lots of diamonds from my Frozen Fly Traps (can be bought in the Bazaar) and King Parsley (cost crowns, but get one and you'll find they more than reproduce themselves).

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Just buy it lol. In the bazzarr. I found some from the Ore in Wizard City Haunted Cave. But otherwise you can get it from shops or in DS.

Defender
May 12, 2009
Same things happening to me! I'm using the bazaar, but by the time I finish buying I'm gonna have used enough money to buy a house XD later

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
Mimzkat101 wrote:
I didn't really want to become a grandmaster artisan. It seemed like too much work to get thirty diamonds and forty black lotus for one crafting quest. That is, I didn't until I saw the awesome crafted hat from the raven in a green robe in Sudrilund. So, can anyone tell me where to find 24 more diamonds? ( I already have six of them.)
I am a (now) level 57 necromancer, so I have access to most areas of Wintertusk, with the exception of Nordrilund and Nastrond. I do not have access to any area of Celestia. I have access to all areas of Dragonpsyre, Mooshu, Grizzleheim, Wizard City, Krokotopia and Marleybone.
Thanks in advance!

If or when you have access to Celestia's The Floating Land, there's a recipe vendor there who sells regeant recipes. I do not know if he has diamond and black lotus, as I bought it before Celestia came out. If you can't get there I'd try the the dragonspyre crafter's regeant recipe section
Timothy LegendSword
Legendary Pyromancer

Mastermind
Oct 15, 2010
I am on the SAME QUEST AND THE SAME LEVEL! Except I'm a life wizard- awkward huh?

Anyways, I reccomend once you get to Nordrilund, you can look there for some ore (or Dragonspyre ore or ore or :) ) Then all you have to do is transmute.

As for the Black Lotus, this is quite easy. Go to Austrilund, an look for some. When you're sure you've found it all, switch realms, repeat.

Also, if you can't find enough, look in Cave of Solitude, MooShu. Get to the teleports, and around the edges of the stone area, you may find some Ore/Diamonds. Take the Fish teleporter and walk straight to the end of the street. You may find some Black Lotus (and Wooden Chests! :) )

I think that this will get you enough, in time. Also one of my strategies is keep questing, so now I've found enough to make one Ring of Apotheosis, WITHOUT any transmuting. So, don't rush and Good Luck!