Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Um, Quests for MooShu won't load?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 08, 2011
Hi everyone.
I'm a level 39 Balance Wizard and I haven't defeated the Death Oni yet. I've defeated the first guy in the Town Dojo one hundred thousand times and I can't go through the doors. The only Mooshu quests I have in my quest section are...

"Lost Sheep"
- Talk to Binh Hoa : MooShu, Cave of Solitude

"Soooooul Chain"
- Defeat Walking Dead and collect 10 dark souls : MooShu, Village of Sorrow (Which is where I am now.)

"Blue Oyster Cult"

"The Greatest Gift"

"None Shall Past"
- Defeat Otomo Mercenary and collect Gold Medallion : MooShu, Tatakai Outpost

What do I have to do?! I've already finished Plauge Oni and Wraith quests! And some person sent me to defeat the Death Oni, but I haven't been on for a few weeks so I can't remember! :-( I've spent alot of money on this game and I will be sad if I have to restart because I messed something up!!! Help me please!!!!

Adherent
Mar 12, 2010
kittycat1910 wrote:
Hi everyone.
I'm a level 39 Balance Wizard and I haven't defeated the Death Oni yet. I've defeated the first guy in the Town Dojo one hundred thousand times and I can't go through the doors. The only Mooshu quests I have in my quest section are...

"Lost Sheep"
- Talk to Binh Hoa : MooShu, Cave of Solitude

"Soooooul Chain"
- Defeat Walking Dead and collect 10 dark souls : MooShu, Village of Sorrow (Which is where I am now.)

"Blue Oyster Cult"

"The Greatest Gift"

"None Shall Past"
- Defeat Otomo Mercenary and collect Gold Medallion : MooShu, Tatakai Outpost

What do I have to do?! I've already finished Plauge Oni and Wraith quests! And some person sent me to defeat the Death Oni, but I haven't been on for a few weeks so I can't remember! :( I've spent alot of money on this game and I will be sad if I have to restart because I messed something up!!! Help me please!!!!

When I play, I like to finish one area first, before I move on to a new area.

If I were you, I would finish Tatakai Outpost first.

And then I believe I would do the Cave of Solitude, then the Village of Sorrow.

Here is a list of quests for Mooshu (from the fansite at Wizard101Central.com) that might help you get back on track:

http://www.wizard101central.com/forums/showthread. ...

Also, open your quest log file. In each quest box, there is a dialogue box (a question mark) in the upper left corner of the quest box. If you click on this, it will show you exactly what you need to do next, or who you need to talk to.

Hope this helps.