Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

idk about you but...

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 01, 2009
this lvl 16 death used insane bolt on me. This card should be limited to storm only and lvl 55 only. this was very unfair for me.

Champion
Apr 18, 2010
Explorer
Jan 07, 2010
captainjakeboggie wrote:
this lvl 16 death used insane bolt on me. This card should be limited to storm only and lvl 55 only. this was very unfair for me.

No, sry, I do not agree. If you limit this card to school only attacks, then all the other schools should have their cards limited to their own school also. If I can't use insane bolt as a treasure, then no one should be able to use my balance school's Judgement spell, or Fires firedragon, or life's Satyr.

Explorer
May 11, 2010
EvilDroid wrote:
captainjakeboggie wrote:

No, sry, I do not agree. If you limit this card to school only attacks, then all the other schools should have their cards limited to their own school also. If I can't use insane bolt as a treasure, then no one should be able to use my balance school's Judgement spell, or Fires firedragon, or life's Satyr.

Then it should be limited to wizards who are over lvl 55.

Defender
Oct 24, 2009
Champion
Jun 16, 2009
Survivor
Jun 02, 2011
Ouch! i hate that spell but im level 41 so it dosent worry meh
when your a higherlevel you maybie have that spell and yes and no i agree and dont agree cause that spell can be rlly handy if your fighting a boss or a monster and your just about to die. ~Erin WinterWhisper Lvl 41 School ice secound storm :D :P :) :-) 8) :-o :-o

Squire
Dec 21, 2008
Once I saw an ice and a death use triage. I mean like, how did they even do that?!

A+ Student
Dec 11, 2010
Rihanna12 wrote:
Once I saw an ice and a death use triage. I mean like, how did they even do that?!

there is dragon rider gear that gives triage
its the armor for viligant armor 40+