Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Disconnections every minute.

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 31, 2010
Ok so I log onto Wizard101, get into the game, its fine for the first few minutes, but then the screen just goes black and it closes itself. It used to do this a bit less when I played it in windowed mode, but for some reason it won't let me put it in windowed mode either, the fullscreen option is stuck on on, the arrows are grey and nothing happens when I click on them. It was even worse just now, after I disconnected and tried to get back on again, it just stuck on a blank white screen and I had to just alt+f4 out and try logging in again, about 3 or 4 times, then when I finally got in again, it didn't only disconnect a minute later like usual, but my pc restarted itself without me telling it to. Anyone know how to stop these disconnections altogether?

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I had this for a while, too.
Where it has the resolution put it to 800x600 then turn full screen off. Hope that helped! :D

~~Sarah Moonglade 60 Storm~~

Survivor
May 31, 2010
nutsop wrote:
I had this for a while, too.
Where it has the resolution put it to 800x600 then turn full screen off. Hope that helped! :D

~~Sarah Moonglade 60 Storm~~

I tried to get into the game to do this, but now it won't even let me do that, before I can even get in it just flashes a black screen, then most of the screen turns blank white, the rest of it showing my desktop and I get an error message saying "Initialization error: Direct3D renderer creation error:", and I have to alt+f4 to get out, what should I do?

Administrator
You need to contact our support team - you can send them an email to support@wizard101.com or click the big 'Contact Support' button at the top of this page.

community@wizard101.com
Explorer
Apr 20, 2009
This has happened to be before I just restarted my computer and it worked fine again though.